Reviews for Tonight
HW forever chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I'm probably more upset than I should be that they're only going to have that one night.

...That is, unless you write a sequel? :)
Stellata chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Poor Wilson! I'm imagining a happier ending, or a sequel, where House changes his mind - maybe because Wilson admits his feelings.

But your story has a certain bitter poignancy to it, and its extremely well written. Well done.
Sheinah chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Whoa, that was so well written. I think you succeeded to keep them totally IC, which is probably the toughest part of writing fanfictions. The sex scene was great, and the end, though really sad, was probably the best you could have written. If House had agreed to do it again, it wouldn't have had the same impact. It wouldn't have been like him at all. So congratulations, your fic is definitely a must-read :)
passionfornight chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That was good but sad. I always felt that House choosing to be in pain, in favor of being a better doctor was really tragic. Most people would never choose that. Even with the chance of dying, it would arguably be better to die pain free and relatively happy then to die in pain and angry at the world for the circumstance. Very nice one shot.