Reviews for How Sirius Knew That His Mother Hated Him
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 2/8
Excellent idea and thanks for writing. I liked how you wrote the interaction between Sirius and Andromeda.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
THAT LAST LINE! YES! So good :D

This was excellent. I always loved Andromeda, what a little rebel. She had to have been, to have spawned someone like Tonks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
J.M. Barrie
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
tim burton

ravenclaw

THAT WAS GREAT though according 2 the title i thought i would cry or something so far a fanfic hasnt made me cry yet 2 bad
DarthSmiles chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Poor Minerva... The title is a tad irrevelent, though. Great story.
The Fourth Bride chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
HAHAHA! Bring it, hat!
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
lolz! funniest harry potter fic yet!
EstellaDoreaBlack chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
JM Barrie, and I'm a Hufflepuff.
Incendiar Riddle chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
lol! She was right about that part in the end. lol! You make such funny stories!
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Oh! Oh! I know!Johnny Depp played the man who wrote Peter Pan in Finding Neverland, I believe it was called. His name was... Um... James... something. Argh. Anyways, great job! I liked Andromeda's character a lot :)
Blue Roselette chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
McGonagall's in for a lot of hell. Keep writing!

~~B.R.~~
HPandBTRobsessed chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Lord Byron...GRIFFYNDOR ALL THE WAY!

OMG I loved the SOB part. haha that's funny
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Adorable story! Loved it! :) Great work!
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
The SOB part was pretty funny. I liked that.

I'm pretty sure Ted Tonks was just a Muggle, though - not a magical person in any way.
Illyra chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
God, I love it. Its perfect. The talk between Andromeda and Sirius and the sadness they both feel, because they know what will coming. The first talk between James and Sirius and the best part, Sirius and the hat. Poor Minnie, she got it exactly right. Maybe she has some seer blood. LOL.