Reviews for The China Garden
BethyBooW chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hey, I know you haven't updated in a while, but I just wanted to tell you that I really like this story, and would love to see it finished. Please update! Thanks! Merry Christmas. :)
Mademoiselle chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
Lovely! But you left it at a cliff hander. Why will they all die if Snape and Elisa do not marry?
Drawkcab chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I love the idea, if a bit out there. I truly wish to read the next chapter soon.

~Drawkcab
DELETE MEE PLEASE chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
Unique, origional, interesting, hookable, LOVE IT. UPDATE PLEASE
chiahead chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
Great story. I am intrigued by the storyline and cannot wait to see what happens.
TammaraG chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Lovely story
crazikido2thegame.com chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
what's a tittering...anyway thanx for the great story cause you made it as long as ya poxxible can and even better different from all i read. thanx for your hard work

from crazikido under 5ft yet still need to carry SEVERAL id cause don't believe i'm 18 from teachers, students, heck man even my cousins. your story is very cool and hope ya update ya wanna know why i'm also called crazikido2?
Heidi191976 chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
Another great chapter. I look forward to the next one.
notwritten chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
I have thoroughly enjoyed this reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Zigflorian chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
Oh dear and wow! Can't wait for the next chapter!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
loved it.
melanie27 chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
Very good chapter, I definitely can't wait until you update. That is such a total bummer that you ended up having to rewrite the chapter, I know it must have been really upsetting. Nevertheless, it was awesomely written, & I hope you can write the next chapter quickly!
agirlcalledTori chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
LOVED IT. Please update :D can't wait to read more!
hellsmile89 chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
that was a dramatic ending but i like it can't wait for more
planetmarz chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
I find this story totally interesting. Please update soon. I am hooked to this story