Reviews for Hachiko
Kennedy chapter 1 . 2/13
"Oh this seems cute. Awww that's sad but swee- oh hell no, oh god no why would you do this I was not prepared" cried the whole time, beautifully written!
KoriTheIceAngel chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Now I'm not the kind of person to cry especially at things that are pretty short but this fanfic was only 2181 words and I am shedding so many tears. This was beautiful ;w;
MikazuchiStrike55 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I shed tears man... TEARS! This was beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Good story!
Arbitually chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Damn. I beautifully written with an even beautifully written ending.
Jedexa chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Why... haven't I reviewed this before?

God, it's so sad. I cried the first time I read it, months and months ago, and I found it again today... and I still cry. One of the most heart-breaking, emotional, touching stories I've ever read for Naoto and Kanji... it's lovely, in its own melancholy way. Even its length is perfect. I just thought I'd let you know it's a wonderful, tear-jerking, well-written fanfic, and I love it very much.
Puppeteer of Night chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I was crying so much when I got to the end! And very few stories make me cry, so the fact that yours did means it was an excellent work of art! This is definitely one of my favourite stories on here. Thank you so much for writing this! _
neolavender chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Oh my, so romantic TT_TT

i really like how you explain thing in the fic. But it seems that Kanji's dialogue sometimes are OOC ._.

Well, but this is still my favorites story :D
Madmad237 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Job well done! You made me cry, haha :(
Madmad237 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Job well done! You made me cry, haha :(
teacupz chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
everything is just... touching. I got tricked since you put the train scene where Naoto met Kanji (probably is my favorite part too) and thought that Kanji is still alive... wow, really great job!

and about how things changed over 10 years... guess Kanji doesn't change that much, still the old Kanji, does he? :) while Naoto seems quiet as always although I found her a bit cold which makes Kanji still on his one-sided love, lol.

but that is what I like about pairings... love does not always mean that you have to live happily with the one you love, does it? sometimes, there are other ways to show it like what Kanji did, :D -stupid ramblings-

great work, superb, standing applause for you. keep writing and have a nice day.
Vulpine Ninja chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I love how you started this, but i think it needs more drama somewhere in the middle... towards the end.

The story progressed a bit too fast.

Nevertheless, my eyes watered. I mean, this is a good fic although it's sad ;_;.
cellophane prince chapter 1 . 5/25/2009

p.s. hay gurl hay fanime~
frik1000 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow...this is just so sweet. I got teary towards the's so sweet.
lil-creator chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
*teary eyes* I can't believe you made me cry in the middle of the afternoon! Anyway... -sniff- Its been awhile since I've read anything from you. Just to sum up what I can drag on for hours: its wonderful. Yeah, cause you made me sniffle infront of the computer in the afternoon. XP Hope to see more KanjixNaoto? (MAH OTP~) Like the one you posted at LJ, with the cat... That was adorable too.