Reviews for Wait for the Wheel
Deathmalade chapter 11 . 7/19
Please please please update this! I know it's been five years since the last one, but this is positively my favorite Criminal Minds fanfiction I have ever read! I followed and favorite the story, so I'll know if you update it! I can't wait to see this serial killer Reid back in action, and what about leaving us on a 5 year cliffhanger? Please update this story and I will love you forever!
Phoenix's Moon chapter 11 . 6/29
I love this universe and am sad to see it end with a cliffhanger. :( Here's to psychopathic Reid.
HikariKurayami88 chapter 11 . 3/30
I hope that's not it. That was one killer cliff hanger and one shouldn't leave a story on a cliff hanger as that's just too cruel!
silent song of shadows chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
I read your first story and absolutely loved it!

Any chance you could possibly come back to finish this one? *insert puppy eyes*

Essence314 chapter 11 . 8/13/2015
Please Update!
X-Lisa-Anne-X chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
Please update!
nunya chapter 11 . 6/11/2015
Who...who just ends that...
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
Y U no update? :(
nurdgurl714 chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
D mn, Reid is one sick puppy. He's going to f#ck their heads up forever! Love it!
TomRiddle4ever chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
Me encanta, por favor... ¡QUIERO LEER MÁS! Tu historia es genial
Stormz chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
I freakin loooooooooove this
23BlackRose chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
This is a really good series. I have never read an Unsub Reid before. I like it more than I thought I would. I really hope you finish at least this story. I really enjoyed the suspense and the showing of how Reid could have turned out so differently. I really hope to see this continued. Until next time.
sparkreader chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Hi, i was just wondering if you ever plan on updating this fic again or if you've abandoned it. I'm dying to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh don't leave it at that!
cyenthia 30 chapter 11 . 10/6/2013