Reviews for The last existing set
Haveyouseenmyghost chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I hope you do continue writing more Wesker/Claire. I've not read anybody else's work that compares.
singlemoon chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
XD This is pretty good!
Kuro Erie chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Love this story.

LL,

K.K.E.
ForbiddenSnowflakes chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Very interesting story! I like it. I was pissed of when I saw not much Claire scenes ;D
Naoko Suki chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
You ended it perfectly! Wow I bet Claire loved giving Frederic that horror! It was wonderful! Do not doubt your work ever!

Thank you!
Kid From Yesterday chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
That was good...actually it was brilliant .
emmyxbio chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Honestly, this wasn't bad as you think it is; this is a wonderful and great fic, and if you're planning to add more, or continue it, I suggest you do! :)

I loved the part in the end when Claire told Frederic about Wesker sending his regards. xDD I could just picture the priceless look pasted upon his face.
moonbeam1987 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
guess who is waiting for the next chapter XD ME this was really good it definatly a better slant on resident evil degeneration i mean it was ok but it just lacked WESKER that frederic was just a third rate wesker cant wait for the enxt chapter.
FrostyDream chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
it was good, actually it was great, it fit well i think. will there be more as in she gives back the kerchief or is this it?
Shadownip chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That was awesome!
Divine Arion chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Oh, I didn't think it was bad at all! I quite enjoyed this! I liked the integration between the two when he felt concern for her wounds. See the man has a heart. XD The kerchief just added that little extra bit of cuteness.

Lovely job on this! Keep it up! XD

~Divine Arion~
MariFM chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Haha, too coll and too short! I really enjoyed... You should write more about them! Great work!
Daitsuke-kun chapter 1 . 4/28/2009