Reviews for Understanding
destinyowldreamer chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
That was by far the best yugioh fan-fiction I've ever read!
It was so cool my mom let me talk to her about it!
You got every character right and explained a lot!
Keep up the good work!
Bye!
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That was amazing! You did a wonderful job with this, displaying this through detailed words. No grammar mistakes that I caught or little things like that. In other words: Loved it!
SmthngSmlr chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Ah, that was cool. Really puts Yuseis character into prospective. I liked it, two thumbs up! :DD
Ower chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Nice work, almoust everithing, was down to a T, you just shiftet Aki into a more romantic position then presented in the anime, right now.

Everithing was acurate. And was Yusei down to the T, althogh he can lose his way for the time being he neaded Marthas words and Jacks fist to return to normal.
Silver Lazurite chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Lovely. It's beautiful in the way you put across all the character's personalities and thoughts and maintaining the soft, silent, melancholy air around Yusei at the same time. Even though this is a one shot and each character only had about 2 paragraphs worth of narration, each of their unique auras shone though. A great piece of work and I'm looking forward to see more from you in the near future!
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This is such a cute story. I think you have everyone in character, and I think you portrayed the relationships everyone had with each other perfectly. It really illuminates how Yuusei seems to be able to draw people in. Good work!
Winged Senea chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is so...perfect! I love it it brings down Yusei to a T. The first part with Aki was a little bit strange but other than that that was awesome! I liked the ending and the whole not getting lost thing, it seems Yusei just can't get lost...Anyways Keep up the good work! GREAT STORY! v