Reviews for Family Dynamics
Not telling chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I read all of these but I have to say this is the best!
Linguam chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Haha I'm glad you decided to let Edmund suffer with you, these scenarios between him and Peter are one of my favorites. Good job, I would have loved it to be longer!

alamodie chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Oh, these vignettes are so sweet! Update soon!
wanderlustcali chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
I loved these stories! Keep going! Secretly I like the edmund and peter ones best but any would do ;)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Please update and please include Peter's conversation with Susan!

IrelandInIrish chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Love it :D
Holly Chase chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
awww, poor Susan. I really like all of these.
Holly Chase chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
very funny!
DAForever62442 chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
This is very good, keep updating! Chapter 13 amused me greatly., I see a lot of Peter/Ed (or Lucy) in fics and not as much Peter/Susan or Susan/Edmund (which I love), I liked how ou had a lot of varitey with the parings. Keep up the good work!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 13 . 11/7/2011
i really like this story, seeing their time as monarchs and their relationships with eachother is interesting. will you be continuing this into their time in england as well? i like your writing style for this story and look forward to reading more. please update asap, in the meantime i wish you food luck and no writers block in this and all of your future writings. good luck!
yunaxxshadow chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
love the stories but you have not done one of Edmund and Lucy
yunaxxshadow chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Love it
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
I LOVED THIS! So sweet it gave me a cavity! So warm and fluffy I didn't feel the cold on a winter night! Though, its nearly spring now so that could explain it as well... I can't wait for the next update!
metaphoricheart chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
I thought this chapter was very nice. I can't wait for another one. Please update soon.
havefaithhavechocolate chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
Aww, these were really cute! :D
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »