Reviews for Zero
LordOfTheFells chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This is actually quite a well written fic you had going here. Pity you ditched it when you did but never mind. I can't believe it has so few reviews - bleach seems to be an unrewarding category review-wise. I like to see a vizard ichigo fic - there's not that many of them around.

Was good while it lasted!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
this is one hell of a story! I really hope you continue it. I like how the Vizards seem to have a better, more friendly relationship with Ichigo (and that Ichigo doesn't act like a total incompetent dumbass around them all the time). Keep up the good work!
kisskisskill chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
As sad as I am that you killed Grimmjow, (or appear to have), I really hope this eventually gets updated. Your writing style is very easy to read, but still evocative of what you're trying to portray.
Yami-sama42 chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
Wow. This is a great story. I love the Vizards, and this is a good story that expands/develops Ichigo's relationship with them, which is just awesome. It's a wonderful story. I'd love to see it updated again sometime soon. It's just great, and I just love how Kon's worried about Ichigo. It's sweet. Love this story.
Wordlurker chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
Well, I've gotta say, this stuff is GOOD. I've always liked fic focusing a bit more on the Vizard... Ain't enough of them out there.

Keep up the good work!
Takai153 chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
Cool story you got going here. Can't wait to see how different this will actually be. Keep up the awesome work and please update as soon as you can!
Midnightsun7 chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
This chapter was so good! I can't wait to see everyone's reaction (minus the vizards of course) when they realize that the super-powerful hollow was actually Ichigo and that Ichigo is actually with the vizards now. I love your story! Please update soon!
StrikeFreedom125 chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
Awesome story and I can't wait for more! I love how you detail the relationship between ichigo and the others at a good pace and keep the battles really detailed but not too long. Can't wait for the next chanpter and great job on this one!
Mz Valkyrie chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I've been looking for a story like this for ages please continue to write )
Sourl3monz chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
badass
Basil to Blithe chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
Oh, awesome! I enjoyed this chapter a lot.
memories.of.rain chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
This was a great chapter! I loved the difference in this story and the manga/anime. This chapter was actually really suspenseful, I liked it! GREAT JOB! I hope you write more soon! :D
Zangetsu50 chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
awesome chapter
animelover1993 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
dude this is awesome! I wish ichigo wasnt such a pussy foot though... in the manga he is almost the say way.. soo i cant really complain. But I do know that zangetsu should be giving him the beating of his lifetime being so cowardly lol

But are you going to have ichigo remain loyal to the vizard? That would be awesome if he did.

Great story! i look forward to the next chapter release :D

~Animelover
Iathan Rellan chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
It's nice to see an update. The premise of the story is believable with more characterization than what is allowed in the manga. It's a fun read.