Reviews for The Name of the Wind
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
крууууууто продолжай так же
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I realized that she wouldn't be in "Heaven's Domain" as it wasn't her wish but shouldn't she have gotten a better ending. Although, them ending together would clash Anderson's story.
mad about books chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I love how the alliterations (blood and bone, pain and pleasure, hurt and happy, confused and certain) add to the fairy tale feel of this fanfic. I also love how the lack of sentimentality is still there in Sesshoumaru. He cares about Kagura, but we know he wouldn't declare love.

A beautiful story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I usually hate tragedies with a passion because they're so depressing. (I didn't realize this was a tragedy until halfway through the story.) But this story was just beautiful.
Missy the Cat chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
When is the next chapter coming?
Xx-LoveNeverMore143-xX chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wow. This Story Was Amazing. I Only Wished That He Had Declared His Love For Her. I Don't Doubt That He Loves Her. But He Just Didn't Understand. This Story Was Sad Yet Well Written. Good Job !
Aurora Antheia Raine chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Ah, how tragic... but so wonderfully written. I would have expected nothing less from you though, PQ. I love your SessKag stories on Dokuga! But after reading only SessKag for so long, I wanted to try something a little different and I do like the occasional SessKagu... so I set up the search, saw that you wrote this, and couldn't resist. I'm so glad I read it though slightly disappointed that I didn't read such a good one-shot two years sooner! lol.
Pyrahus chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I don't know why but the story of the Little Mermaid never struck me sad. Maybe it wasn't narrated in the right way.

Anyways, the point is that the story is awesome and brought a tear to my eye. Very eloquent and well written.
Salome Sensei chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Rereading this reminds me of how much I love it.

So glad it's here for everyone to enjoy.
lauren chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
wow.

amazing.

]
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Oh. My. God.

What an effing beautiful story. This is simply amazing. The ending was so bittersweet. I thought he'd make the declaration. That's how fairy tales go, but... Wow.
PokiOki chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
effortlessly beautiful...
magix234 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
A good, well written, tragic, romantic, sad fic. It was really wonderful but short. Anyways good gic.
Princess Emerald the 1st chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
aw.. that's sad yet beautiful... Great job...! I wish the story had a different ending.. Perhaps a sequel? :D
Keitorin09 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Absolutely beautiful story. As impressive as always.