Reviews for I Must Not Tell Lies
sqidog chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This story is so good! Although I cried every once in a while, my gosh so sad but so good! It was also very realistic so kudos to that, it shows how putting off telling the truth gets harder and harder the longer the truths put off, it was so tragic! Man as soon as harry started dating ginny I was like nooooooooo! You fooooooolllllll!why harry! but i do see where harry was coming from. This story was amazing, the writing was superb and the story gave a good mix of emotions, mainly sad, sexy, and a little bit of hope and happiness
blackbloodywolf chapter 43 . 2/22/2015
this was beautifully written
GallagherGirl537 chapter 43 . 5/6/2014
Omg! Please write a sequel or something. This was very good!
Lil'MissChris chapter 43 . 2/3/2013
This is the first Harry/George story I've read and I loved it. I would have liked to have seen one more chapter... but it's likely after that chapter I would have just asked for another.

Great story.
-Chris
gingertwin1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
havent reviewed yet but decided to as I love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I HATED IT WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT HARRY WAS COMMITING ADALTERY MY FATHER COMITIED ADALTERY AND NOW MY LIE IS HELL SO F OFF
shimmer-light chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
I'm sorry, but this is the point where I stopped reading. The story is not bad, though not exactly to my usual tastes either(PWP is not something I like to read, but this fic was quite well written and had some substance to it, so I barrelled on). I truly mostly liked it up to this point.

But seriously? Harry actually flat-out CHEATING? It was a shock as well as a source of deep disgust for me. Really, I'm not usually a tight ass like this, but the circumstances as well as the scene with George after he found out were very disturbing to read. It was like watching a Disney movie in which Snow White suddenly decides to go shag the friggin Wood Cutter! Then telling the prince she just wanted some experience before the wedding! AND he forgives her with a make up shag! Just wrong! Lol

In any case, it was not a bad story, I just find myself a tad queesy about this stuff. So cheers!

~shimmer-light
dragonpotter30 chapter 43 . 4/6/2012
I love is perfect ! Only harry was a prat but the love wined and is wonderfull ;D
yogibears chapter 43 . 1/20/2012
great read! thanks!
phoenixstrike chapter 43 . 1/9/2012
Just read this story in one setting. It's the Harry Potter version of Eastenders, especialyl with all this going on at Christmas! Was a good story, enjoyed it!
phoenixstrike chapter 18 . 1/9/2012
Ha ha love the Queer as Folk reference in this chapter. Nathan was a fab character in that.

Loving this story- I'm a die hard Drarry shipper but there's something about Harry with one of the twins that is just...right.
EvanescentWave chapter 43 . 12/17/2011
This story is just as good the second time round. your story deserves to be reviewed at every chapter, but i can never spare a moment, and just want to go onto the next chapter! i LOVE when everyone find out, and george is like, no you stole him from me. soooo good. and Hermione is like 'how long' and Harry's like since we were school boys. aaaah its soo good, so well written. i love how it doesnt drag on, even though the story goes overs years of their relationship i never get bored! you said some wern't happy about the ginny i loved it, i thought it just added depth to their hidden relationship, it made the ending a bigger bang! well friggen done :O :)
missmatchedromantic chapter 43 . 10/31/2011
So much heartbreak in this story. You made up for it all at the end, and I'm so glad. Every chapter, Harry insists they'll never get caught. Getting caught turned out to be just what they needed to begin their real life, together the way they belong. Pretty funny that lil Louis was the one to discover them!
Eve Frost chapter 43 . 10/31/2011
Absolutely brilliant story. It was an absolute delight to read. I wish there were more like it on . The way you wrote the ups and downs of the relationship was masterful. Right before you allowed the couple to get caught, I was hoping so much that they would, and the it happened. :) I almost thought that Harry wouldn't go to George in the end. I'm so happy with the ending. Thank you for writing such a brilliant story.

~eVe
youarenotalone chapter 43 . 10/1/2011
Ever since Harry/George occurred to me this summer, I can't get over it as the perfect pairing. I've read most every H/Ge story on here, but this one always intimidated me by its length. Something posessed me to click the link this morning, and now I am reviewing the final chapter. If I had caught this story in-progress* I would have a bit of constructive criticism (towards the end, the relationship seemed almost purely sexual- sneaked blow jobs and quick shags, but nothing emotionally substantial). Reading it all the way through, though, overall I am left impressed and wishing for a sequel.

*sidenote: this isn't listed as "COMPLETE", and having not been updated in a year, I was afraid it never would be! Had to click ahead to the last chapter just to make sure the words "THE END" were there!