Reviews for All This Trainer Talk
paper.creations chapter 14 . 5/30/2010
Nah, he didn't kill Paris. Paris knew who killed him, and I highly doubt he was on a first name basis with a little green alien.

Very quirky! I love seeing Ned and Rose, and Olive and the Doctor interact. Makes me happy :)

Re-post soon-ish. It's on hiatus, I know, but I just couldn't help myself!

-Maggie
paper.creations chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
"Oh how rude and not ginger of me," -laughs- That had me in stitches! I'm so pleasantly surprised to find a Doctor Who/Pushing Daisies cross-over. My two favourite shows, -swoon- And I mean, Ned AND David's Doctor in the same building? Olive is one damn lucky girl :)

-continues to read-

-Maggie
PhoenixRe chapter 12 . 1/18/2010
I think you dragged the mob thing a little too long.
PhoenixRe chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
I think this one got a little away from you. Some parts felt a little abrupt and rough.
PhoenixRe chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
Another great chapter. Loved what you did with Digby there.
PhoenixRe chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Good one
PhoenixRe chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
Very Doctor Who chapter and Pushing Daisies.

Brilliant
PhoenixRe chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
Nice, I find myself wanting to read faster so I get on with it but hen again it is on HIATUS... :(
PhoenixRe chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
Wow, hahaha, talk about a show fetish...

Brilliant
PhoenixRe chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Fantastic chapter. Ah good ol' Doctor and bananas... :D
PhoenixRe chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
Sorry, I accidentally pushed Submit so I will write both Chapters 2 and 3 reviews here.

Chapter 2:

Nice one

Some errors I noticed,perhaps:

"... and whispered to the girl named chucked ..." - named Chuck?

Chapter 3:

Is there a reason you included both Rose and Donna? Well, I admit that this certain duo intrigues me and I always thought what if they were together...? But I generally like them on their own... Well I guess it depends on how you carry it out. I am not against it, just curious.

Nice finishing.
PhoenixRe chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Olive scoffed, “Humph! Yeah right Ned, how can you reuse bits of rubbish like dead strawberries or rotten apples? The only way that that’s ever ..." Ok, I understand, heck I would also want to write something like that (it's classic 'irony' - not sure for the word) but I think you forced it a little. Maybe you should write a little more abstract. Something like "The only way that was ever going to happen was if we could wish them fresh again" or "Imagine if we could make any fruit fresh again with the blink of an eye, or even better the flick of a finger... The flick of a... Yuck, don't want to think about it..." Okay I am not a very good writer, but I hope you get what I meant. Well, this is a personal opinion, it may as well be that your way was the best.
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I think you got the Pushing Daisies format down very well. The start is well done and funny as it should be (sneakers, parallels...)

Some grammar mistakes but nice so far.
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 8/27/2009
Hoorah!
LuckyBlackCat chapter 14 . 8/19/2009
M...am guessing Rickoji didn't kill Paris cos he's not "the killing kind". He's cute.I love his speech. I want a spaceship in my pocket too!

The falling down the hole thing seemed a bit random, but at least they got rid of the angry mob.

And it is funny and gigglemaking as always :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »