Reviews for As Fate Would Have It
Potato Mash chapter 3 . 6/28
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
celajwhitney chapter 24 . 4/18
this was wonderful! it's a very insightful story about how we think when no one is watching and can't see what goes on inside. is this the end? i hope not.
celajwhitney chapter 22 . 4/18
all men are like that after a blow job. my husband can't stand to be touched for awhile afterward.
celajwhitney chapter 13 . 4/18
that was so funny i was pounding the floor! has edward totally stayed out of our other three couples minds all these years?
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 4/18
very sexy! edwards thoughts were the most true to life i have ever read.
KDMCAM chapter 24 . 4/16
This is an amazing story! Every chapter has gotten better & better! Honestly brilliant writing! I am typically annoyed when i love a story and it's not finished but this is just so good and takes my breath away. Truly one of the best E & B vampire stories i have ever read even though it's not complete! I can't even explain how much I love it! Thank u for at least making it this far!
Lillywhite1 chapter 24 . 11/2/2016
What a pity, that you didn't finish it. But I would like to thank you for writing this wonderfull story!
jk chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
pretty fucking presumptious of Carlisle to think that he gained a new daughter...seeing as how Edward knew bella only a few hours before he fucking killed her.
Knew she could have a baby but fucking denied her the right! made her baron!
Edwards a god damn moron and bella is being weird with that stupid week counting shit.
its just, so god damn dumb! I can barely stand it.
alice is buying bellas clothes, picking them out like bellas a fucking child, I'm pretty sure bella can fuckin dress herself. alice needs to just die, meddling whore.
and Edward buys bella a sports car? yaaaaaaa cause he knows her well enough to pick out a car for her...like bella wouldn't want to pick what she drives herself. Then Edward has the nerve to not even take the time himself to order the tacky ass car...he has alwhore do it.
why is alice all up in everyones business? can you just kill her off? shes REALLY ANNOYING.
her and jasper are sooooooooooooo not compatiable. hes a layed back soldier and shes a shopaholic meddling twit
jk chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
so he saw a future that had a child in it but what...didn't want the kid? decided just to change bella and make her fucking baron?
nice of Edward to take her fucking choice away, what a piece of shit! is he gonna tell bella that they could have had a kid but hes a cunt so now they cant have one?
03k20 chapter 24 . 6/29/2016
I know it's been years but could you update? I'd like to see where this story goes if possible
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggghhh...weird...
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
*throws tomatoes*
jk chapter 14 . 5/13/2016
sooo bella just lays there and lets Edward do that to her...and doesn't even try to help him out? then says I feel so selfish Edward...ummmm that's because you are bella! what a cunt
jk chapter 12 . 5/13/2016
does that mean that ALL male vamps can have babies with human woman? or are you saying that Edward is a incubus...like tanyas a succubus? if Edward goes off the rails and starts fucking human woman and impregnating them IM GONNA BE PISSED
jk chapter 8 . 5/13/2016
now you've got Edward counting weird? what the fuck is the point of that dumb shit? it adds NOTHING to the story...just delete that stupid shit.
and a Ferrari? really? does that even seem remotely like the car for bella? ya not even fuckin close.
and having alice buy bellas clothes is stupid...alice doesn't know bella AT ALL so why in the fuck would you want someone you don't know picking out clothes for you? YOU WOULDNT...if bella has eternity...then she has time to buy her own clothes...alice is a meddling annoying bitch.
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »