Reviews for As Fate Would Have It
csp4 chapter 20 . 1/12/2011
csp4 chapter 19 . 1/12/2011
Poor Charlie:(

I've notice there has been no mention of the wolves.
csp4 chapter 18 . 1/12/2011
Glad the next chapter is up cause I would go insane waiting for it after the end of this chapter!

So unlike Edward to have all these sex talks with others::))

Sweet! In alot of ways Edward is just a sweet 17 year old boy:)
csp4 chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
This was an exceptional chapter! It was a great way for Bella to 'move on'. Altho I'm nervous over what she means about giving Charlie a proper goodbye.
csp4 chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
"Emmett dared me to drink skunk blood and I got sprayed directly in my open mouth" LOL Belly laugh time::))

This is the 1st FF I've read where yard work was explained, other than Esme tinkering in the garden. I've always wondered who mowed the lawn::))
csp4 chapter 15 . 1/12/2011
"Carlisle and I were at least five miles away when we heard you…" LOL OMG, Bella::))
csp4 chapter 14 . 1/12/2011
csp4 chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
How humiliating for Edward to go to Jasper & Emmett for sex tips:)
csp4 chapter 12 . 1/12/2011
I was thinking about Alice's 3rd vision where B & E had a child. I assume that was a vision of what could have been possible...but then again!
csp4 chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
Poor horny Edward:) What he did to Bella, on 1 level, was wrong (no consent) but it sure saved him alot of angst!

"A whiney, selfish 108 year old baby" A great ending to a great chapter!
csp4 chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
Only Alice would bring a compact while hunting! LOL

Another great chapter!
csp4 chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
Great chapter!

Unfortunately for me I just noticed this story isn't complete. I also read you aren't going to complete it:(

This is a great story & so well written! I try not to read unfinished stories cause so many times authors burn out or RL happens.

I will keep on reading tho cause this story is so wonderful:)
csp4 chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
Edward's so anal for buying Bella a car before her change is complete. She won't need one for a long time & by then there will be a faster, better one to buy::))

"It's much too hard to feel anything as petty as embarrassment when you're becoming a vampire" LOL I can imagine:)

"Love at first sight, my ass!" LOL She did respond 'at 1st sight' tho:)
csp4 chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
"This is the chapter where Bella learns everything that the rest of us already know, so bear with me"

It was still a great chapter! I like how Bella is talking & learning instead of completely in her own head. Hopefully she doesn't trash Edward too much when she wakes:) After all, he didn't New Moon her. That always pisses me off! Changing her by slipping, in my sick mind, is romantic::))
csp4 chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Great chapter!

Bella is definately not happy:( But, she obviously has a strong connection to Edward even tho she thinks of him as a monster. I see massive angst coming in the sunrise:)
1,081 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »