Reviews for As Fate Would Have It
jk chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
I could really live without alices little talent...knowing the future is no fucking fun to read about
mariangel carmona chapter 24 . 2/22/2016
I am reading this in 2016 and can't believe it is not done..please finish it, we all begging for it..
jk chapter 14 . 11/13/2015
I'm confused...so bella just layed there and let Edward do that FIVE times and she didn't even help him out once? and then she says oh I feel so selfish...um that's because you are bella...FOR REAL

what a stupid cunt bella is turning out to be!
jk chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
what is up with the stupid fucking time shit? its god damn annoying Is what is it...why in the fuck would she count hours in weeks? and if she does that then what are actual weeks? months? ect?
its dumb really you should just take that whole time crap out...fukin with the story holmes
jk chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
I don't get the bullshti about weeks she keeps rambling about...since most of that was in her pov youd think we'd get some insight but noooooooo
cela chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
as per your AN, Edward Cullen is the new eric northman, not the other way around. I was always drawn to the parallels in the two characters, that one was ALL MAN and the other was what he could have been if he was born in a different time and place. where eric was a warrior, Edward would have been if he hadn't been changed at seventeen and missed the GREAT WAR. of course he would have died of the flu and never fought in the war or grown up, but it was interesting how he told sookie about his life as a human was so like Edwards a thousand years later. makes me wonder what ms. meyer read in her spare time. anyway, since I read Edward first, I loved him totally the way I did my first high school boyfriend. he was very tall, handsome and one of the best kissers for an eighteen year old, no one could top him!
cela chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Edward really is a seventeen year old boy with his first crush!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
Ohmygod I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I love the fact that, right now at least, Bella isn't just head-over-heels in love with him. Such a great story!
babesbraves chapter 24 . 2/26/2014
Please finish your fantastic story it is by far too good to waste!
Debbie White chapter 24 . 2/4/2014
Great story so far please keep going can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Kanny1 chapter 24 . 6/9/2013
Just finished reading ch 24. Was that the end? I wanted more. It's been a long time since your last update I don't know if this is COMPLETE
leesmee chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
:) thanks
leesmee chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
I'm re reading & re loving this story. I did notice your AN that you will not be finishing this story.

That's a shame because it is a good story, well written and funny .I hope you'll reconsider. :) thanks
Doubleamom chapter 24 . 4/9/2012
Love it!
forkster chapter 24 . 6/3/2011
Thank you so much. This ff is right up there at the top. I just felt so moved by it. Loved it. I also think your authors note at the beginning of chapter 23( I think, about the jeep) is the best one I've read.

1,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »