Reviews for Good Boy
StackedLkSookie chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Glad she's not. They've got a long way to go before they're ready for that. I hate Victoria already (but I love you & your kick ass writing)xx
Kimberley Ball chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
I have mixed emotions about Bella not being pregnant. I think at the end of the day, the relationship is still so new that it would really complicate things. I cannot wait however, for Edward to put Victoria in her place. Outbursts like that are just rude and unacceptable, especially when there are kids involved. I know first hand what its like to be used like that and it is very very bad, especially for the kids. And also, usually, totally unnecessary. I really hope that Bella and the kids are able to start forming a solid relationship and it doesn't get derailed by Victoria!
lisamichelle17 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Oh the drama and I have to admit that I loved every bit of it. Victoria is a piece of work. I am not a fan of that bitch manipulating her own daughter. HATE HER. I also think Victoria is a selfish the brat and I'm not sure to believe her pregnancy. I did like the introduction of Bella to the Cullen's before Victoria showed up. Awkwardness is expected in those situations. I also am quite fond of Edward. He adores Bella and he will not give up on their relationship. He loves her. The pregnancy scare was realistic. It told me two things. Bella is not ready for a baby with Edward, yet. However, in the future she could see that happening. I adore your writing but not as much as I adore you *hugs*
london spam chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
There was no way she was pregnant, so I'm glad that worked out. I love Edward just a bit more after the way he reacted. Victoria is horrible!

The ILY and Alec's innocent question was great. Looking forward to E&B really absorbing and expressing those feeling more fully when they hae a better opportunity.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
good job, keep going
jadedghost22 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
I love this story! I finally got a chance to read it today, after I had favorited it on Wednesday. I can't wait to see what else is going to happen in this story!
twi nana chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
oh my, so much going on here...good stuff mostly, although Captain Cluesless needs to shut down Miss Vicky and fast...and really glad that Bella put on the big girl panties...hugs TN
BLilTXgirl chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
I need to quit reading on breaks because I don't have enough time to write good reviews!

I love this chapter and it was amazing, nothing less than what I always know you will provide. I adore you!
irelandk chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Gillian Aubrey chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Wow! Victoria is one scheming bitch! I can just imagine Jane doing that you described it so well. I'm actually relieved about Bella, that would have made life with Rosalie rough.
adricastro chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Just read this through! I can't believe that I didn't know you had a new story till you tweeted the update yesterday! I LOVE IT! It's messy and complicated and sweet and sexy at all the same time! Can't wait for more! :)
celinewilliam chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Nice chapter. So fun the puppy's name's Jake ! Not weird he likes Bella ;-) Very hot Edward, can't wait to read next chap'
neeuqpmats chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Love this story so much.
Chilly Howdy chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Thanks Miss Kathy for another wonderful update :)
Oh darn! Victoria's a witch using Jane like that!
Seriously the cow needs to be put in her place and hopefully Edward will do it soon
See you next one :)
Chilly x
insanemum chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Phew - that's a relief. Don't think Bella was ready for the "baby business" just yet! Victoria is such a consummate bitch. Nicely done! ;)
827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »