Reviews for Good Boy
babbles chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love that he names a cute little Westie, Jake...lol
It's nice to have Bella be a grown ass woman and not some blubbering, shy, introvert...
Edward is very sexy, I liked the shyness on him, but he was cocky when needed too...

This was pretty Hot, I didn't know this story was posted... I wonder what his kids names are? I know I am weird...
midnightblupuppy chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
please update soon
allthatsparkles chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
This really is a great story, can't wait for an update.
shaz308 chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Thanks for the update. Will she reconnect with her Dad? Hope Alice and Jasper get through their hard times. I've come to the end of the chapters posted now and will have to wait for your next update. Looking forward to it. Thanks for your work so far.
shaz308 chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Out of the mouths of babes! Bella should have taken the test earlier. Edward is too nice a guy. He doesn't think deviously enough! Looking forward to your next chapter. Esme and Carlisle need to ban Victoria from family outings from now on.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
She needs to test before she starts guessing herself into a flap. Looking forward to reading more.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Well he seems to be all in. She might be in trouble here. He's a monogamist, he needs a wife a partner. Bella needs to be all in or back away quickly.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I hope Bella and Edward just enjoy each other for a while. I hope she can eventually give more of herself than she is used to. Edward looks to be looking for a partner, a constant. Hope she is ready.
Jls chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
I'm so hooked on this. Really loving it:) Can't wait for more
Jls chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I love that he's already claiming her:)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
well i guess no babies we never found why her period was late did we
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
well kids ask questions its best to answer them honest and not lie to them well shes not pregnant whats wrong with her then
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
what is bella pregnant or something is that what shes talking about
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
well he cared enough to bring her soup and had his kids with him wonder witch one is the oldest boy or girl wonder what they thought iv been wondering what edwards been thinking about all this do we ever get his pov
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
i cant believe edward was married to victoria sort of funny in a way
821 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »