Reviews for Good Boy
twi nana chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
hmm, moving right along, and loving it...sigh, worth the wait, but have to tell you, I was kind of expecting Dr. G to say, no can do, too late LOL T
tone death chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I can't wait for the trip to disneyland. I hope Jasper finishes his building soon. I love that the kids are warming up to Bella.
luv4jake chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
I loved it especially alec and jake at the end too cute and funny.
JenRar chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
I have had this sitting in my email since you posted it and haven't had a moment to review. Taking the time now. lol I'm glad she wasn't pregnant. They need more time together first...and like he said, on their own time, by their choice. Great chapter, babe!
luv4jake chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
I loved it as always especially jane giving bella the evil while alec was cool. Until next time.
Cullenosopy chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Thank you!
ajs99 chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
love! xx
KareBear1965 chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Awesome up date and a great way to spend some time after being away on family emergency for a week.

HUGS
london spam chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
I love how honest, understanding, supportive, and mature these two are.
featherme chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
So happy she finally said the big ILY! He is definitely a keeper and swoon worthy. Yum!
featherme chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
I loved this..."Nope, she'd clearly always been a vicious hag. These were not the tricks of a newbie." How true. What a manipulative bitch she is!

Glad Bella's not pregnant. Edward was so lovable during that whole thing. He's a bit in the dark about Victoria though. There's no telling what she's capable of doing.
featherme chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Oh shit.
featherme chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Aww, he really is awesome. I can just imagine the feeling of being judged by the 6 and 8 year old! What a first meeting. Wonder what he told them.

Thanks for writing!
featherme chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
He's going to fall fast. I love how he just wanted to keep talking to her. How can a man be so adorable and sweet and so hot all at the same time? Mmmm.
featherme chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Very sexy. I'm going to love this. Thanks for writing!
828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »