Reviews for Good Boy
ababababa chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
hmm interesting, i like it. im excited to see where this goes. even though im normally hesitant to read stories where B or E already have kids or are divorced im giving this a shot because i like your stories so much.
orionfoo chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Wow, this Bella work fast. Love it!
mkustin chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
aw. this one is mine. i can't wait to meet edward's kids. they sound hilarious. jake the american dragon is a crazy show with the bulldog and the mr. miagi type deal. interested to see where this goes. very interested. plus...yum, sushi!
suzyq402 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
A great happy, sexy one shot! The full-blown story will even be better! Looking forward to it!
lorish36 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
very well written, extremely detailed, and I hope you continue it! Romantic!
christag banner chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I agree, you should go further into this one. I would love to read more.
taradellv chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Yum. Just yum.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I love this story. I can't wait to see how they progress. Will Edward's kids be in the picture?
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Loved it!
icefang7 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
this is really good! i really liked this! i can't wait to read

what happens next! thanks
Twilight Seductress chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I am really loving it, can't wait for the next chapter!
moojuicey chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Woohoo! I'm very glad you decided to give this one a go. I LURVE me some Daddy Edward!

(funny, right? since i pretty much hate Bella-gets-pregnant stories. somehow already-has-kids isn't as bad haha)

Aww Westies are so cute.. I wonder what kind of shenanigans you'll have Jake get into?

Can I just say, I love that they're so forward? So many times I read the no-one-wants-to-really-say-what-they're-thinking, but these guys just flirt when they want, say what they want, and get frisky when they want. No whining or moaning or *unnecessary* angst-ing it up. I like that these two aren't playing any games. Except maybe in the bedroom. :-)

Cheers!
KayluhhxMuhhrie chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I like this story. Its incredibly adorable. Is the ex-wife Tanya? Or Rose? Either which way, I hope that you continue to write this story. ] Update soon!
goldentemptress chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Wow, that was hot!

I really liked how shy he seemed to be at the beginning, and then how cocky he was at dinner. You could tell that Bella was wrapped up in how charming he was, and yet at the same time was warring with herself about her reactions to him.

I think that this is an amazing start for a story, and i can't wait until you are able to continue it.
ikinz chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
MsK I like this one...

Can't wait for it to continue.
828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 Next »