Reviews for Drummer
EStrunk chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
I love this story. The funny thing is that I've read it before, but somehow I didn't read the companion pieces. Devoran was delightful - a unique mix of brave and shy, upright and daring. I'm hoping that they are very happy together. I am a bit annoyed that Amorothos had only to decide that he wanted true love and then he found it. However, the lengths he had to go to securing his wife made up for that.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2016
Yes finally!
They're so cute together.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
Thank god hé came just in time.
I hope drummer Will recover soon from his injuries.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
Hurry ! I hope she'll catch her on time. Poor thing she's all by herself
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
Oh so sad she has lost plugh and her mother'dresses
Where's Amrothos ?!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
Surely Amrothos Will come in time. Before devoran leaves.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
Great chapter, à bit sad but i'm sure it Will end happily

Sorry for my bad english. I'm french.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Sweet chapter.
I hope she'll say go to thé palace with her father and drummer.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
I love drummer.
Pour Devoran, i hope her life Will get better.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
Amroth is so sweet. Too bad she has to go home. But i'm sure you'll find à way to keep them together.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Great chapter, i can't wait to read what comes next.

Greetings from Paris
angahasma chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I'm still reading this in 2015 ! I can't find other story more fluffy than this. I thought that I'm drowning in their story. it more than good ! I like the way she is, a sensible woman though. and I'm telling you that I didn't know why I'm imagining Ben Barnes(imagined him in narnia voyage of the dawn trader) as Amrothos. And Devoran as a girl in her bright chestnut reddish hair in this random pict -... ! Good job, I think that I would be interested most in this lovely pair 3
testudoaubreii1806 chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
This is definitely one of my favourite fics! I love the way you've written Amrothos.
Light on the Horizon chapter 14 . 6/30/2014