Reviews for Spiderwebs
Crazy Ninja chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
i really like this story
im exactly like you as well the smallest spider freaks me out
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awesome Fic,

Thanx For Posting.
ZivaKateAbby4Eva chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hey, just try what Tony did to Ziva... hopefully that would work...I would never know 'cause I love every little buggy and spider except for Black Widows, Brown Rocluse, Earthworms, Anacondas, Pythons, and anything else that is poisonous and/or can kill you.

This story was cool and true. Before I had an accont on here, I read this story, and my friend had arachnophobia, and I did to him what Tony did to Ziva, and now we go and catch Daddy Longlegs all the time... Just try it, hopefully it will work. Be sure to start out with Daddy Longlegs though.. most gentle spiders and they're non-poisonous and don't bite you.
kittiekat10105 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
that was cute! I don't blame Ziva. I freak out no matter how big those things are (shudder)

LOL! She can beat up bad guys, deal with Gibbs, and Mossad, but she can't face a spider. Please oh please show up in an episode!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
too sweet :)
miffy92 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
ah i love you alredy, so cute and very creative. brilliant.
Melissa's Obsessions chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
lol this was great. i just love how she fears the spider but can take down a guy that is like three times her size. fantastic!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Sweet!I love it!
evincis chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
That was lovely.
Verdad y Vida chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
So does my sister. Haha. Not quite as badly as you, I think. Great fic! I love the idea of Ziva losing it over something so small! :D
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Spiders terrify me. I can deal with the very itty bitty small ones, but anything bigger than say a period, I genuinely freak out. O.o My friends take pleasure in pointing out random spider facts related to everyday life, i.e. no matter where you are in the world you are no more than 6 feet away from a spider. ::shudders:: Sorry if I just made you freak. O.O
Bigfan chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Really good! (I know what you mean about arachnaphobia. I'm extremely scared of spiders, I'm even known for it at my school:p) Anyways, just want to say that u did a great job. :)
Ishty chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
great story,

also personally i think ziva would try to kill those things with her knife... *rofl*

(like playing dart with spiders as target..? *grins*)

*shudders* i hate em too spiders...

once i was visited by 3 spiders -size of bird spide black, fat and each showing up at 2am..all within 5days-

and my mother really had the nerv to ask me why i'm so freaked out.. :o/... i so don't want to know how they came into my room... meh

BritishNinjaChick chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
that was soo sweet! I can kinda see Ziva with a fear of spiders :D

I know what you mean about the smallest one is still just as scary. They completely creep me out! :D
vamp926 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009