Reviews for Our Light
KittyBits chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
So I thought: Clef is suck a fuck-awesome writer,I really love Crazy Hearts to Hell, Ohio and back. An Big Dreamer? Making Dave seem all nice and shit.

Which had me thinking: It's a real damn shame there isn't more stories in a fandom I actually know.

Which then led to: But this Simoun-thingy here, does it really need that much knowledge to the fandom?

Which resulted in: JERONIMOOOOOOOOOOO!

And now I'm all: I tried, I really, really tried. But shit, I don't know what the heck this is, who these people are, what relationsthey have and what a frickin' Simoun is, although I'm pretty sure it's important and have theory that they're something like Avatars.

So, you know, I'll just skip right back to Crazy Hearts and read/review a chapter or two before going to bed... Becase I feel like I'm wasting both our time with this x)
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
So sad... but awesome! T.T

-Arekushisu 089
razberry1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This is one of the saddest stories that I have read. It was beautifully written and I actually shed a tear while reading! The part where Aaeru finally finds Neviril near the end before they died was the best part of the story.
Ditch Gospel chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Oh, very good! I enjoyed this one. Lots of intense action, unpredictable story outcome, and some good emotional moments. The ending is beautifully sad, and the epilogue is unique and hopeful. There are some issues with your tenses and punctuation throughout, but nothing major.

I hope to see more Simoun fic from you in the near future!
Crossbones01 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Different but sweet... well written. I like it ;-)
Jessica chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
One more thing hehehe I wish I could just see a little more of your story, like Aaeru and Neviril after death... So beautiful!
Jessica chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
OH MY GOD! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I'm so in love with Aaeruxneviril fanfics, but it's so rare to see them out there, thank you very much! You just made my day!