Reviews for The Affair
maphie chapter 29 . 6/3
I'm glad I stuck around. Not sure I would read it again the second time. Good writing though! The premise just wasn't my cup of tea.
maphie chapter 26 . 6/3
This love affair is all kinds of wrong.
maphie chapter 21 . 6/3
This is a strange love story. A bit icky, to be honest.
maphie chapter 7 . 6/3
Eww is right. Agree with Ewwward.
2old4fanfic chapter 29 . 1/12
This review will bring you to 460 but I think it deserves many more. Those grand babies can melt many a heart. I wonder if the baby will ever know that mommy was once married to gramps. That would be a freaky conversation
2old4fanfic chapter 24 . 1/12
My grandfather was a pool shark. He used to pull the "I'm just an old man" trick, then clean out my brother's friends
2old4fanfic chapter 17 . 1/12
Drunk Bella on the dance floor is bad news. Poor Ben
2old4fanfic chapter 11 . 1/12
doing the boss at a family retreat...so not cool Jess
2old4fanfic chapter 10 . 1/12
It baffles me that this has under 500 reviews. I guess Bella and anyone else scares people. I love the building tension here, it's nice to be a fly on the wall of that tent
Do'B chapter 29 . 11/30/2014
Beautiful story, while reading I had so many mixed feelings, reactions to what was happen and to what I thought was going to happen. So much of me was waiting to read that Carlise in fact had cheated with Gianna and I expecting to read that it was Carlisle who hired Gianna and not Jasper-I really thought I had many parts of this story pegged, so you can imagine how wonderfully surprising to find out that the complete opposite occurring. Awesome story.
snoopylover60 chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
This is great story..
Guest chapter 22 . 1/9/2014
See what I mean ... getting stuck under the t-shirt in a panic could so happen. Totally hilarious but realistic comic releif. Of course, I'm not sure I would have wanted to escape from underneath Edward's t-shirt. Just saying.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/8/2014
Throughout the story so far, the sense of humor you infuse really helps temper the drama. And it seems very natural in the flow of the content - not like you are forcing it in just to alleviate. Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
It's not so much the age difference I mind in their relationship, it's the doctor-patient circumstances. I now it's fiction, but Carlisle is near or actually stepping over the AMA's sexual misconduct rule, especially with the doctor visit being gynecological. Additionally, considering she was initially a minor, her parents probably could have had a (highly profitable) field day in a court room (and/or in front of the medical ethics board and Carlisle's insurance company) if they decided to sue on her behalf. So far, you haven't even addressed the facet of misconduct. I want to keep reading because you write so well, and I like the premise of the story. But I'm kind of skeeved.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Um, the way they met and proceeded sounds like Carlisle should have lost his medical license, regardless of Bella being the pursuer. I question the claim that Carlisle was not being unethical. That was creepy.