Reviews for Child of time
Hina chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Sweet and sour at the same time this ending. I have a feeling that you saw the film the timetraveller's wife... If not, you should watch it. By the way as you promised a oneshot for this: I think the books hint at the fact that Remus was away for weeks at the time to be with the werewolfs, as he is during the second war as well. The Maurauders were not informed where he went to, as well Dubledore and his secretiveness, and one of the telltale signs of being a spy for the other side is well being away ie doing things for the other side... Well it probably seemed like a senseful conclusion... Poor Moony! Your ending fits him much better :) I love the irony of the dark lords part XD
Mary-Sue chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Whoa. Seriously weird. Good, just weird like no other.
V. L. Crawford chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
This was wonderful.
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Wait why can't she EVER have children? Even if there is a spell to make two women pregnant with the others kid, why can't either her or Amelia go to a magical version of a sperm bank and be impregnated with a random wizards baby? If homicidal James Jr. got his powers from HER, who says she has to be the one who gets pregnant, and not Amelia get pregnant with a donors child that they can raise together and at least ONE of them can continue their bloodline? Or better yet, if she knows WHEN James is born, why not wait awhile until his birthdate has gone by so there is little to no chance of him being born at all, THEN get pregnate and hope the baby that is born in James place doesn't turn out like James? *lol*
MissiYoung chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
*sigh* poor temperence...*sniffle*
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
love it! you need to stop writing such good stories, im very behind on my update email things because of it D
domsijohn chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
oh poor temper i feel so sad but i hope she has a ood life love it
yaoilover6969 chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
god that was awesome i loved it so much you should write more for it . and that one part were there was differnt ages of temperence was a little confusing but i got it ( finally ) but please write more for it.
adavisa chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
I can't believe that I forgot to review the end of this. (I checked my email just before I went to bed, it's 3am here, lol) I loved this entire story so much. The ending was absolutely fantastic. I love that the daughter that they fought so much for did so much good in the world. And the 16th birthday party was hilarious! Excellent work all the way around!
adavisa chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Christ on a cracker! That was hot! The visual of Remus holding an emotionally fragile, newly pregnancy Sirius was just...awesome.
shunsuke.sensei chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
so temperance a time travelling...squib? how weird. it is cool though. so is this story complete or what?
animaluvr123 chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
I LOVED THIS STORY!

You are an amazing writer!
Nooks chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
Wow! confusing. lol. I think you should do another story like this, but not with the baby that kind of didnt make me want to continue reading, but the whole remus alpha with harry and sirius that made the back is very intersting and musing which i liked! maybe another story like this? instead of harry, james perhaps? Just throwing ideas out there!
animaluvr123 chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Nooks chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
please, tell me this isnt the end, update soon? I need to know what happens next!