Reviews for Doctor Who: Paradox
readandwrite4evernever20 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
OOOOOHHHHH The crack is back!
Mary Jane Elle Jay chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
This story, it is just amazing, and I just feel like the Doctor has learned so much more about him and the universe, but it is so sad, that Moira just exists, never to know a real existence, stuck in a loop for the whole of her life. I just have one word in my head that wants to describe this story, profound. It might not make sense as a description, but it is what came into my head as i finished reading this. KEep writing
total-animal-lover chapter 9 . 6/3/2009
Amazing ending. Simply incredible. I'm astounded at how well your story overlapped and repeated parts without sounding messed up or anything. I really liked your story including the plot and all of the characters. You did a really great job and I loved it!
iprox chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
This was so utterly fantastic that i lack the words to do it justice. You captured the doctor and his universe perfectly. Well done.
JohnPaulGeorgeandRingo chapter 9 . 5/22/2009
What a fantastic ending, poor Moira. Please do a sequel! :)
JohnPaulGeorgeandRingo chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
You've got to bring Moira back! Great chapters :)
JohnPaulGeorgeandRingo chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
Really enjoying this can't wait to read more! :)
Cybermatsu chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
I'm really enjoying this story, I think the characters are well written and the plot is interesting and fun, and I hope you keep going, as I can't wait for the rest!
the Queen of Cookies chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
how do you pronounce Moira?
JohnPaulGeorgeandRingo chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Oh come on you can't leave it there!

Love the Moira character. Often wondered how anyone can be in the doctor's company that long without rolling their eyes. More please.