Reviews for Game Time
EmD23 chapter 1 . 4/28
The ending sealed it for me. Oh, Brook...
MissJenca chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh god! This was too funny! And wonderfully in character, at least as far as I noticed.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Yes! This is gorgeous!

I wish I could review more thoroughly, but it is 2:30 am and I really need sleep. So is the fact that your story was so addicting that once I glanced the summary I had to read all the way through it even though it is long past my bedtime a compliment for you? I hope so, since this is an excellent story.
9momentos chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
It was really fun! And everybody was on character!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Zoro won...! XD

It's either him or Robin, that was what i thought...!

Or it would be Luffy himself...!

Oh well... Anyway, it was Great!
Refreshing fun...! ;)
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Funny! Loved that.., ok so, not an outdoor game but a game I see alot in fanfics.., I never found one I really liked but you see them around.., I'm curious what your take on the "Dice Game" would be.., you have two die, one has six actions (touch, kiss, lick, etc) the other has six body parts (lips, ear, neck, etc).., how would you do it? Would it be the whole crew? Or in pairs? ZoSan? Frobin? UsoNam? (I really love Usopp and Nami, but then I remember Kaya, and then I feel bad)

That's just a suggestion. Other games that are interesting are Truth or Dare (but that's been done already, ZoSan), Spin The Bottle (Roger Pirates), but neither of those are outdoorsy.., there was a game that we always played at school, and I mean ALWAYS, elementary, high school, college, when I was working, I've seen flight attendants do this are certain airlines! Its called "Bring Me", the caller has to ask for something (bring me green pen, padlock, out of state drivers license our some shit like that) and the first person to bring it to them gets a prize.., its like a scavenger hunt and a raffle put together.., the only way I see this game working for the StrawHats is if you were to ask a certain person to bring you a specific item in the form of a riddle.., but then that'd end up being like I Spy.., fuck this is getting confusing.., never mind..,

This was really good and I love the fact that Zoro won.., clueless marimo 3 and that skull joke was the best!
Sayichi chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Amazing! What about cops and robbers? That could be cool.
sylver rain chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Haha! That was fun! You have a penchant for some really good visual and verbal gags. :) more more!
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Haha! Thanks for letting Brooke get his Skull Joke! If I was playing hide and seek on Sunny, I think I'd hide on/in/under the figurehead. It's so exclusively Luffy's spot that I can't imagine him searching there.
Sardines would be a great follow-up game for this. It's kinda like reverse hide and seek, where one person hides and the rest search, then hide in the same spot as one by one they find the hidden person(s).
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Best I can come up with involves using Luffy as a jumprope...
dandiwishes chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hahahahaha! I loved the skull joke! :D
niki chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hahahahahaha. This is extraemley funny!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That was genius! :-D
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Perfection in fanfic form is nicely expressed here.
Lyneel chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
cool ending, loved it! and Zoro sure has some, erm, mighty skills ;)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »