Reviews for With or Without
Sarah Zitter chapter 7 . 7/16
I love this story update on this story please. Plus let Angelus turn Buffy and let Buffy be happy about it please. Plus let Buffy and Angelus have a baby or babies before she gets turned into a vampire please. Plus let Angelus be faithful and happy with Buffy and same goes for Buffy let her be faithful and happy with Angelus please.
Sarah Zitter chapter 7 . 3/25
I love this story update on this story please. Plus let Buffy turn into a vampire by Angelus and let them become parents let Buffy become pregnant with Angelus baby or babies please. Also let Buffy and Angelus get married and let them be happy and faithful to one another please.
Sarah Zitter chapter 7 . 7/22/2020
I love this story update on this story please. Plus let Buffy and Angelus leave LA and get married and let Buffy have a baby or babies please. Plus let Angelus turn Buffy and let her love being a vampire and let Buffy and Angelus be happy and faithful to one another please.
Sarah Zitter chapter 7 . 7/5/2020
I love this story update on this story please. I would love it if Angelus turns Buffy into a vampire and they become mates. Plus let Buffy and Angelus be faithful and happy with one another as mates and let Buffy lose her soul like Angelus did please. Plus let Buffy and Angelus move somewhere so that Giles and the gang won’t find them please.
Kim933 chapter 7 . 2/10/2019
I know it’s been a LONG time since you update this, but I hope you come back to finish it someday!
Caitiebelle chapter 7 . 6/8/2016
I really like this plot! And I'm sad to see it abandoned. :( Please find your musie again! :D
LPeck chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
So need to know what Buffy has planned for the scoobies and Riley! Gotta love evil Buff! Please update!
killerose82 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
next chapter please
Azure-Witch13 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
zou just had to stop there hadn't you continu
MoMmYs-LiTtLe-HeLlRaSeR chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
i love this story its so i love angelus sooooo much he so hot with all his evilness lol. please, please write a new chapter i've been waiting for so long i dont think i can wait anymore lol. hope you keep writeng your a very good aurthor
anonymous chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Hope the story will continue soon...
Emolichic1 chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
Wow, keep going.

I love evil Buffy. She's doing a great job, portraying Angelus.
Heala chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
Please update again soon, you just can't leave it like that. How do u feel when a great author just leaves u with a cliffhanger like that? Please!
Butterfly Girl-79 chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
Great story, I love it. Still waiting on an update though. I am really interested in seeing were you are taking this. I look forward to reading more. Hoping that you get back to this story soon.