Reviews for With or Without
lesbianspacecrimes chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
Please update! I'll love you foreva!
The Doctor Rose chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
soooo cant wait for more

besr buffy and angleus story ive ever read:D
The Doctor Rose chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
ICE WATER i need ice water

love it cant wait 4 more keep it up:D
Hotgirlow chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
update soon i love it
Rockwolf chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
OMG i ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. upadate!
ba2006 chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
loved this chapter, and cant wait for the next update!

im not one of those ppl who can write lots and have ideas on what to say but I can tell ya that I love updates and always read them

hope you update soon as this fic is freakin awesome!

BA forever
hideher chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
I'm liking this fic more and more. Kinda like dark Buffy, adore Angelus and HATE Riley. Looking forward for more.
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
Mmm, so glad you updated this. It's always fun when Angelus is unpredictable-interested to see Buffy a bit evil. The Scoobies are going to shocked-and good, never liked the way they judged Buffy constantly, yet turned around and broke the rules they expected her to adhere to. Hypocrites-the lot of them!

Anyhow, don't want to rant...I'm looking forward to where your musie takes this. :D

xoxo

Jen
JarodLover chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
Very nice would love to see how the story continues or ends seeing as your dealing with vamp Buffy and Angelus.
Thenchick chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
post more plz
z0ey chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
yes, i DEMAND an update lol.. i read this such a long time ago and i thought that u had abandoned it.. soo happy that u're still continuing it.. honestly, this is one of the best buffy/angelus fics i've read so please please please update soon.. can't wait to find out wat their evil plan is hehe..
Mini-Slayer chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
I've missed this story soo much! Thank you for finally updating! Love the poem. Please have riley be brutally tortured, forced to watch as Angelus makes love to buffy, then have his head put on a pike then stuck in front of the mansion for all to see that riley sucks! Lots of love -Ella xoxoxo
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
Finally an update! *squeals* yay! Love the set up! It works perfectly how the Scoobs found out. Just a few things though:

Make it clearer that Buffy and Angelus are back in Sunnydale and Angelus is watching in on the scooby meeting and buffys acting. If that is what's going on toward the end, cause that is what I got out of it. Also if you want the readers to sympathize with buffy and her side, then you need to highlight all of the scoobs bad and selfish qualities. Making them the innocent victims won't have people supporting buffy and her cause. Just letting you know in case you didn't think of thAt. Empathize just how deserving her " friends" are of a good torturing!

Roxy

P.s. Oh and always... MORE dirrty smut! Love the Angelus/Buffy baddness baby! Yay!
BrandiIndigo chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
I liked this update. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen.
MoMmYs-LiTtLe-HeLlRaSeR chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
please please update this story
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »