Reviews for With or Without
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Awesome story so far, I loved it. I can't wait until you update again.

Dani
xtremeshorty chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
I like your story so far hope that u will continue to update it.
BrandiIndigo chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
I am very interested to see where this is going. I can't wait to read more.
dkwr07 chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
please update soon.
Mini-Slayer chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
Interesting. So what do you have planned for the little people on Sunnyhell? Like the name btw.
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Kay! Finally an AWESOME Buffy/Angelus story! I was unbeleiveably happy to see you had updated, but couldn't review until later. Sorry sweetie!

So a Buffy/Angelus evil fic...? Yay! *jumps for sadistic joy* Love it! I just have one itsy bitsy tiny suggestion...KILL THE SCOOBS! Muwhahahaha!

PLEASE update soon! *on hands and knees beggin* I can't wait to read the smu-...i...um...mean...story, yeah, thats what I meant...story...*laughs nervously*

Also, if Buffy IS evil now, what made her switch sides? Hmmmm...is she embracing the darkness inside her?

Roxy
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Brilliant idea and please update soon thanks. So will Angelus and Buffy go on a killing spree?
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Why Katie, you wicked little thing you-this was sheer yumminess! I love how he got her to fight back again. He'd hate her weak, well unless he was the one who made her like that! lol!

Great work sweetie, can't wait to see where you take this next.

xoxo

Jen
ba2006 chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
Loved it :) cant wait for the next update

BA forever
MoMmYs-LiTtLe-HeLlRaSeR chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
so god lol love it keep up the awesomeness
yingyanggirl chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
excellent!
Thenchick chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
damn girl awesome post.

what spell is she talking about?
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
Okay Katie, that was short, but chilling. This is a great fic and I'm eager to see where your musie takes it. How bad will Buffy be when she arises? Will she still have a soul? All kinds of ways you could take this. It'll definitely be interesting to say the least. :)

Great work, babe.

xoxo

Jen
MoMmYs-LiTtLe-HeLlRaSeR chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
absolutely love it so far its very good
geofeo chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
I like it very very very much. This story is interesting because of so many aspects.

I can't wait to read the next chapter
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »