Reviews for With or Without
charmedangelus1753 chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
Great story so far. I can see why Jen put your on her favs...you like the smut like she does. Well so do I, so keep it coming.

The last chapter was hot!
angelsslayer69 chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
The Riley part in chapter 2 was gross, but tyou made up for that in chapter 4. I like this so far.
angelsslayer69 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Good start.
jjagogo chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
terrific so far. Loved the smut there in the last chapter, as with most of jenna's crew, I'm a huge smut-a-holic and this was delish.

Now that she's put you out there, we're gonna bug you for an update. *G* so... *taps foot* Update please. *G*
Missa19 chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
I just found this story and I love it. I am excited for what happens next and can't wait for Angelus to go after Riley. Please update again soon.
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
Yay! Katie, that was some yummy smut, girly! Naked Angelus is mm-mm-good. Sry it's taken me so long to R&R, but musie has been a busy little bee lately, and when inspiration strikes, you have to take advantage of it. Especially with MY musie, fickle thing that she is! :p

I loved this chappie though. can't wait to hear what Angelus has to say to the Scoobs and everyone's reaction to Buffy freeing him.

Terrific job, sweetie.

xoxo

Jen
angelspixee chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Wow, I love it so far. jenna nudged me to read this and it's great. I loved the smut in that last chapter. Very hot!
Mae chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
I'm happy that Angelus has accepted her and sad at the same time because Angel is out of the picture. However, he is in La-La land now where he can finally be happy without remorse.

Now it's all up to you to update this amazing fic. Hope it's soon! I'll be waiting!
Angelus242 chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Oh my:) I LOVED the past chapter, i've always been a fan of B/Aus. I love the stories where he admits he does love buffy, and he's still angelus and not angel. I love the fact that he's very possive too :-D

I cant wait to see where you take this, please please please update ASAP! :):)
Angel-Buffy17 chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
O MY FREAKIN' GOD! Kay, you, my dear, have outdone yourself! This chapter was maddeningly Wicked! *eyes bulge* I love the intense need you had them feel for eachother. The fact that no real words have spoken between them yet makes the moment more alive. It's like they had a mutual understanding: Screw now, talk later.

I Love how right after they satisfied their need, for the moment, she finally allowed herself to breakdown and feel the pain she's had to deal with. She cried and he comforted her, as her mate should. *mega-watt smile* I have to say this is is FAST becoming one of my all time fav B/Aus stories. Thanks to this spicy chapter, you've inspired me to continue my own B/Aus fic!

I can NOT wait for an update, hun, SERIOUSLY! lol Can't wait what the now darker Buffy and her sinful Mate, Angelus, have planned for those selfish Scoobs...then the WORLD! Muwhahaha! Oh, and the vamp torture was awesome, lol, nice touch having Buffy more experienced in the art of Pain, hey, she DID learn from the Master himself, and I know he has lots more to teach, in both torture and carnal delights!

Roxy

P.s. Wonder what Angelus and Buffy have in store from Fish Boy?

p.s.s. If you ever need a beta, let me know, cuz I would love to be a part of this fun-f*ckin-tastic fic! *winks*
Mae chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
All I can say is more please!
buffy250788 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
excellent story

i can hardly wait to read more

please update soon
annekebb4ever chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
good chapter but can't wait till she goes to angel/us
darkslayer88 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
I couldn't comment on the (shivers and vomits) Riley part, but I like everything else so far
darkslayer88 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I FINALLY found this. Jenna kept nudging me to read this, but I had no idea where it was. Great job so far.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »