Reviews for After All
Figurine chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Great story, really sweet. I liked it a lot.
Muffin Is Injured chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
You make me want to cry. Dammit.

This was one of the first fics I ever read, a while ago. And it's always been the most powerful. I don't know WHY. Why? It shouldn't be. But the way you write it... the way you portray Luke...I felt like I was him. My stomach started to droop and feel heavy and I felt all squirmy and flushed. I was sad. I was Luke. Gah.

Your word choice is so simple and that's what makes it so intense. "It's just any other night in Stars Hollow, except there's tinsel and light and laughter, and she's getting married." I'm all depressed. Geez. Why must you be so damn talented?

I love the nervous Luke's hands not knowing what to do, and the protesting against the dance..."not him, never him" and I just... I want to cry for Luke. I. Want. To. Cry.

Why don't you have any other fics? Why? You're amazing. You're incredible. I need more from you (dirty). - sigh - Life means nothing. Now you made me all emotional. - gives in and begins to cry quietly - Meh.

ciao bella,

hanna
purebristles chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
An oldie, but a goodie. Thanks for writing this way back in 2001. (FOUR YEARS! Crikey.)
Italian Feet chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
very well written fanfic! i loved it!
d - nise chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Great fic! You can totally write, and you channelled Luke perfectly into words!

And of course there's waaaay too little L/L fic, I'm getting sick at all this Trory stuff! Thank you for what you have done for all of us :)
Nez chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Oh- My- God- that was brilliant. PLEASE WRITE MORE! You did the whole Luke-Lorelai pairing perfectly... it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... fantastico!
Angel Grace chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
My boss is gonna think I'm insane if I start crying at work! This was so sweet, and so sad. Please write more!
Len chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
This is brilliant! I'm always starved for good Luke/Lorelai fic, and this certainly hit the spot. You've done a fantastic job of portraying Luke as some kind of reluctant romantic - it just makes him all the more lovable. And I've always thought that this episode had better L/L scenes than it did L/M scenes, and you've now writen my new favorite scene. So what if it didn't happen? It should have. And that is the mark of a fine writer. Keep the stories coming and you'll keep me happy! ~Len
SonnyAngel chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
OMG, I so wish Luke & Lorelai would get together! I absolutely love the chemistry they share! But I'll just have to be content with stories such as yours. I loved it. You are very talented and perfectly conveyed Luke's feelings for Lorelai.
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Very touching, well-written story! It made my heart go out to Luke, and made me wish this scene had actually taken place on the show. I hope to read more work (esp L/L fic) from you soon!
pookie chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Yay for Luke and Lorelai! I for one am getting a bit tired of all the Trory fics going around so this is a nice change! Keep it up!
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
You so need a sequel! Max suck my bottom! tee hee! luke is cute, max is the pits!