Reviews for Separation
noenigma chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
I loved this story the first time I read it and everytime I've reread...can't say it enough (even though FFN has apparently decided once is enough)-great job!
red2013 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
great story of inspector morse.

red.
Random Ruth chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
I love your stories - they are amazing to this new Inspector Morse fan!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Great story!
cherry-s-twin chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
Do I really need to tell you what I think? Lets be honest, the words 'love' 'omg' and 'this-writer-is-bloody-amazing-I-love-it!' come to mind... (:
noenigma chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
Great story...great job showing the affection between Morse and Lewis.
HistoryHound chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
Haha, I can picture poor Morse being dragged into Lewis's new place and feeling at a loss. Great story, really well done. Cannot stress that enough, but you get my point. :) Will be checking in now and again to read any new Morse's from you. Will get started on the others that I see are already here. Keep writing,

Stephanie
HistoryHound chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
Well, at least Lewis got to punch him once, I guess...still great. Last one, can't wait to see how Morse gets our poor puppy out of there.
HistoryHound chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Agh, I feel so bad for Lewis, now with a dead body. That's just cruel. :) This is so wonderful, got me hooked. You took it into a pretty unoriginal plot, but have gotten it very far indeed. Well done.
HistoryHound chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Haha, you sure know Morse with the "No, I'm not drunk...Who is this?" line. Made me laugh out loud. Poor Lewis, he's too cute to be abused in such ways. ;) Your writing style is great!
HistoryHound chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Oh my gosh, this is fantastic. You've got my stomach doing butterflies! Great story!
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow, this is really good so far. I'm a Lewis fanatic, so him in danger is a plus for me, brings on the suspense. Characters are perfect!
doctorjay chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
This was a wonderful story- sustained suspense, plotting, angst, characters and dialogue all spot on. You have really captured the feeling of the show. Keep up the excellent Morse& Lewis work!
Ethereal-Journey chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Hurrah! Morse fic. Brilliantly written and spot on, character wise. I loved it.
Europe28 chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Loved the story. Happy ending but lots of jolts along the way