Reviews for Dirty Jokes
blackky-chan chapter 1 . 6/3
Lol. Funny and well written.
Rubyrubyroo chapter 1 . 1/15
I luw it!*-*
yaoicheeks247 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
aw, grell! /-/
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is a nice, funny story. I have to agree with Undertaker, I just can't see Grell in that role. The part where he's recalling his moment with Sebby is hilarious and you did a nice job with keeping him in character the whole way through. Undertaker sure knows how to be a leader and command what he wants. This is an amusing story, wonderful work.
PrettyLittleMasochist chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Haha this was adorable, I loved it. Grell a seme, That is a pretty funny joke _X
auserei chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I bust out laughing at Grell's statement too, Grell a seme, ha! As if XD. Now Undertaker, he knew how to take command, didn't he hehehe. Very nice, Grell's dialouge did well to provide the imagery of his typical huffy, melodramatic, proud self and Undertaker stuck with his creepy, laughter loving, mystique. It is so hard to find fics that stick to character, and you did so without making the story long winded. Short and sweet, and making me wish for more, nicely written indeed. _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Grell seme? Hahahaha, he's telling a joke right? He can't be seme, he wants to be a woman, so he can't be seme -.- I support Undertaker in that :D

Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
lol :P
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
opsfkgdhm chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
the pervert! XD go undertaker! lol...i always knew he'd get to that point at sometime!
obabema chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That was funny, poor confused Grell. XD
pastelvenom chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This fills my heart of love! I love so much this couple and you wrote very very well,I enjoyed it very much.

This is one of my favorite story òwò

Very good!
L's-Willing-Slave chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I love the chemistry between Undertaker and Grell in this. You really managed to catch how I'd expect such a situation to go, too.
Ashe chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Undertaker will always be seme, Grell. Sorry.