Reviews for Moving On
Qtsarahanne chapter 46 . 5/19
This was a delightful read! Thank you for writing it!
cptbludz13 chapter 8 . 4/16
I know this is a bit late..or alot... but for Harry's inheritance what happened with the peverall like or the Blacks... though I know there are some blacks alive. I'm more curious about the peverall line!
fanficnewbee chapter 46 . 4/1
For some reason it just struck a chord in me.
fanficnewbee chapter 46 . 4/1
I absolutely adore this story with my entire being, you seriously don't understand I completely and irrevocable love this tale. THANK-YOU! XD XD XD XD XD
Wow...it was good...except a little rushed the last two chapters...was totally expecting it to go longer...but as always a good story.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/25/2016
I want Harry to be the dominate
nightpurr1 chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
Love the ending of the battle.
Your biggest fan
Thanks for the entertainment.
Aqua Aquana chapter 21 . 10/1/2016
Sugaui! Amazing
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
Get an editor, now! Your work is riddled with errors that cannot be ignored. Illegally legal? Wtf? If Dumbledore wasn't Harry's legal guardian than he could not enter him into a legally binding contract. And your use of incorrect verbiage through out the few chapters I did read is just atrocious. You have good plots but your stories need a lot of improvement. If I didn't like the plot I wouldn't tell you anything, I'd just let you flounder. Read each page aloud to yourself before you publish. It will help you to find the errors. Good luck.
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
Love it!
skyeza chapter 46 . 5/26/2016
Bloody brilliant. I truly loved this. So different from all other fan fictions I've read, but soo good.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 46 . 5/17/2016
Loved it

~Stasia
Guest chapter 31 . 3/14/2016
nothing is as showing that the writer is getting no muse like writing chapters and chapters of past happenings of Harry. Would not mind one line which says "we told them what happened in hogwarts" and the move on.
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 21 . 1/5/2016
ciaos? did you mean chaos?
yokishko chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
When I read the description of Dumbledore's robes, they reminded me of the wizard mascot of an amusement park in the Philippines called Enchanted Kingdom
1,640 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »