Reviews for Moving On
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 7/25
Love it!
skyeza chapter 46 . 5/26
Bloody brilliant. I truly loved this. So different from all other fan fictions I've read, but soo good.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 46 . 5/17
Loved it

~Stasia
nothing is as showing that the writer is getting no muse like writing chapters and chapters of past happenings of Harry. Would not mind one line which says "we told them what happened in hogwarts" and the move on.
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 21 . 1/5
ciaos? did you mean chaos?
yokishko chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
When I read the description of Dumbledore's robes, they reminded me of the wizard mascot of an amusement park in the Philippines called Enchanted Kingdom
nightpurr1 chapter 46 . 10/11/2015
It fulfilled my wish you might not had put in the details of how thier potion induce aging was reverse but you do give us another new start of a lifetime.
Thanks for the entertainment.
nightpurr1 chapter 44 . 10/10/2015
Still enjoying your story.
I just have a question that probably seems silly to be bother with so just ignore it if you want. :-)
They are taking/or going to be taking a potion so that their appearance shows aging. Which allows them to live what would appear to be a live time in one place. My question is there still would only be so long until they would appear to have live a very long life. Wouldn't they want to be able to appear back to being younger & start over again? Even if it's some how there or some where else. I guess what I am saying, is our wonderful potion matter Severus, going to also tell them of a potion that if or when they choose. he has a potion created that will clean their systems of the effects of the slow age appearance potion. which after three days of usage thier present day vampire appearance will resurface. I like to cover all possibilities. :-)
nightpurr1 chapter 35 . 10/10/2015
Love this story but I am a big fan of Severus he hasn't began in near enough. I mean he has found out that he has blood family with. Harry. They both thinking they had no relation left & it feels that should have been more important. Will it would of been a bit of Ann open door to bring Severus in the story more.
Okay the truth is I miss Severus not being more in the story & now he & LM is moving out.:-(
Still am not going to stop reading is to good.
nightpurr1 chapter 22 . 10/10/2015
OH NO! Their not going to get to use magic?
nightpurr1 chapter 17 . 10/10/2015
Really ENJOYED IT. The only thing I wish could of been asked a Dumbledore's trial that wasn't, was to ask if the information in the last paper about the abuse to Tom & Harry was known to Dumbledore & if he willfully sent them back to it.
nightpurr1 chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
It is your fault I am not getting my work done. I haven't been able to stop reading this. :-) ;-) lol
Oh will at the moment I don't care on to the next chapter.
nightpurr1 chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
Yeah!
nightpurr1 chapter 11 . 10/10/2015
I wish I had read this as you where reading it. I feel foolish to make suggestions to the questions you ask because it has been written head of were I am at. So I don't think I should put suggestions done.
Honestly your stories are always great.
Enjoying this story
A BIG fan
Nightpurr
nightpurr1 chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
Wow I wonder what the people would think if it was found out that Ginny (a deatheater) was to marry Harry by way of a contract drawn out by Dumbledore.
OH couldn't you just do all of them & make sure
1,631 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »