Reviews for When Seekers Protect
ArthurShade chapter 5 . 7/2
Excellent story can't wait for the next chapter
snowecat chapter 5 . 5/24
First Transformers story I've read and I like it. Hope you come back.
Silveriolu16 chapter 1 . 3/18
Interesting ideas. Can't wait to see where you take this.
fireycloud chapter 5 . 2/4
Cute!
I love this fic cant wait to see what happens next :)
draco7347 chapter 5 . 1/29
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Rizzy3-52 chapter 5 . 1/19
This is so cute plz Update SOON :3
Autobot Guardian chapter 5 . 1/19
I found this really cool, even though I DON'T LIKE MOVIEVERSE WHATSOEVER, but to me it seems like a cross between the Movieverse and G1. Did you do that on purpose, because I don't remember TC or Skywarp being in the Movieverse Transformers.
BabyGhost123 chapter 5 . 1/18
I just love the story. I never really thought of Sam turning into a Cybertron or anything but this was great even though Sam's life was cut short as a human. I wonder as the story goes on if Bumblebee and Starscream would turn to like each other. Update soon hen u get the chance too for more chapters to come.
The Shadow Keeper chapter 5 . 1/11
YAY! I am so happy you decided to continue this story, I can't wait to see what you do next! I loved the history lesson! Update soon! :)
kitsune Orek chapter 5 . 1/1
Ok thank you! .
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
I'm so happy you updated! Keep up the good work! I love your fanfiction!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Araytigre chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
Surprisingly, there are all too many people that equate intimacy with Sex as one and the same, which is not the case. They are two separate things that are, shall we say, very compatible, yet not necessarily required for the other, but are best together. For Starscream and Bumblebee, it is necessary to understand each others Culture, beliefs, and history in order to best help Sam. This impromptu paring could start to bring about and ending to the strife between the Autobots and the Decepticons, at least where the Seekers are concerned. The negotiations between the three factions, the Autobots, the Seekers, and Sam will definitely be interesting to say the least. Thank You. TTFN
gillian of arenal chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
SQEEEEE!

(hope I didn't burst your ears with that. :)

Bumblebee's reaction to the seekers first lesson is understandable. He is lucky that they were probably expecting and able to re-adjust to a non- true flyer forth up there.

yeah, they do need some more communications twinxt the two. And Starscream? I don't think that winglet Sam is gonna want to change his name anytime in the near future...
kitsune Orek chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
I like this and would appreciate if it continues please. .