Reviews for Veela Various
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 6 . 11/4
rojely chapter 15 . 10/19
It's been over a year so when you get up it again ?
capo327 chapter 15 . 7/30
Hope this eventually gets updated. Great to see Cecil stop being an annoying person.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 15 . 7/30
Anna chapter 15 . 6/21
Brilliant story!
desireejones99 chapter 15 . 6/7
A very different Harry Potter, excellent story
Dalero chapter 15 . 3/29
Looks like this one takes months to update but I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the story and the fluff inside. Intimacy has been handled tactfully as well as the passage of time which has gone mostly unremarked upon. The level of tension between the bonded and the rest of the world has been handled well and while I personally hop onto the bandwagon that would LOVE to see how the initial bond formed, I can see it doesn't necessarily need to be in this specific story. I am adding your work to my list of favorites in the hopes of seeing an update in the future months. Cheers!
lillilhope chapter 7 . 3/28
I know of a story called Heart and Soul by Sillimaure that is Hr/H/F that has been good up to the point that I have read it (chap 14). It is not a harem fic, Harry gets an arranged marriage to Fleur and I believe that Hermione becomes his second wife. Anyways, thats all I know. Great chapter, so far I like how this is going.
aryalyn chapter 12 . 3/25
I really like this story. The only thing I really didn't like was the fact that once again Hermione is a virgin or virgin like in a story. I don't understand why authors always have to make her so inexperienced. Really not fair here. She should have had sex atleast a couple of times. She did spend time in the muggle world during the summers up until HBP. She is more than just a bookworm that everyone knows. It's really a good story but that just really ruins it for me.
chm01 chapter 6 . 3/7
so far so good
Proponent of EVO chapter 15 . 2/17
I can't wait for the nextechapter! I hope this hasn't been abandoned!
DukeBrymin chapter 15 . 1/25
Very enjoyable. Any possibility of this being finished?
J.E.P 1996 chapter 15 . 1/2
The whole anti-lemon crusade is over, and the admins have regained their minds somewhat. But if yu are still leery check out HpFanfic archive as an alternative
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
that part of the problem ron has never come first.
Karou WindStalker chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Here's hoping you're able and willing to continue this fascinating story.