Reviews for Veela Various
C3nterF0ld chapter 1 . 12/25/2021
this is interesting but ch5 is so fucking wack and tedious it's annoying. magic is literally bringing them closer and they're fighting it despite knowing miones been practically dying for the past 3 days. I dont know about yall but I'd feel a bit more urgency to get bond finished and help my bond mate. like yea the sudden emotions will be a fright but then they can literally feel your emotions and lots so it will immediately calm them down. other then that it was interesting!
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 2 . 6/9/2020
Fantástico!
Me Encanto
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
Muy Buen Comienzo!
Me Encanto.
Elpatron1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
it's better if harry is the last potter, and just kill Dumbledore
junne57 chapter 15 . 5/14/2020
Hello have a next upgrade please because a like that story
observentuser chapter 15 . 1/16/2020
Really looking forward to how the trio deals with Dino. Maybe Hagrid will start a Zoo/Preserve at Hogwarts and they donate one to Beauxbatons, and another too Hogwarts. Hoping that you remind your muse for this.

Thanks for what you have written so far, looking forward to more :-)
andrewpine chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
Please finish this story.
Speedy1106 chapter 15 . 9/30/2019
Hi, just wandering if there will be anymore chapters of: ‘Vella Various’ or not? I would like to read more.
h.i.kwithoutane chapter 15 . 8/16/2019
i cant wait for the next chapter!... but considering u havent updated in over 5 years i doubt it will happen
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
The italic started a bit too soon on this one
ClaireR89 chapter 15 . 12/8/2018
So I'm guessing no more chapters?
HarmonyEveryday chapter 15 . 11/8/2018
Will definitely be bookmarking and hoping that you find the inspiration to pick this story up again.
Mark Sinfield chapter 15 . 9/14/2018
please up date
Sam Hinkie chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
Seems to be a well written story but the premise is really diffcult to get through.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 15 . 4/19/2018
Such a brilliant read. I have enjoyed this profusely. Just wish that there was more to go on with. I was especially looking forward to them hanging with the Grangers a while and meeting the new members of the family.

Luna in this was so good. She was aloof when needed, but serious enough at times. But still quintessentially Luna.

I love how things developed between them all. Too often bonds are rushed or instantaneous, but this felt natural in its progression. Also a little sad that things stopped here right as they were getting steamy between them.

Couldn't agree more with Harry about Ron in this. There are only so many times you can take that without snapping. I would have been ok with reconciliation in the future but the wounds would all be too raw for anything else this soon.

I think this is the only story I've read where Gabrielle wasn't constantly fawning over Harry whenever around him. And though the reason was sad, it was nice to have that small uniqueness to it.

Really hope that someday you come and finish the story off, but if that never happens, it was still a very enjoyable read.