Reviews for Veela Various
Sam Hinkie chapter 1 . 5/5
Seems to be a well written story but the premise is really diffcult to get through.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 15 . 4/19
Such a brilliant read. I have enjoyed this profusely. Just wish that there was more to go on with. I was especially looking forward to them hanging with the Grangers a while and meeting the new members of the family.

Luna in this was so good. She was aloof when needed, but serious enough at times. But still quintessentially Luna.

I love how things developed between them all. Too often bonds are rushed or instantaneous, but this felt natural in its progression. Also a little sad that things stopped here right as they were getting steamy between them.

Couldn't agree more with Harry about Ron in this. There are only so many times you can take that without snapping. I would have been ok with reconciliation in the future but the wounds would all be too raw for anything else this soon.

I think this is the only story I've read where Gabrielle wasn't constantly fawning over Harry whenever around him. And though the reason was sad, it was nice to have that small uniqueness to it.

Really hope that someday you come and finish the story off, but if that never happens, it was still a very enjoyable read.
Bronze chapter 9 . 3/26
Well, I know by the time you read this you'll have already decided on a new name for Hummer. But just for the hell of it I thought I suggest this anyways. I had an all black cat that my family named Mischief Maker. Though, to be honest, I really think we named the wrong cat Mischief Maker. A few years later and I had a Rotti and decided to get another cat to replace the one I'd lost recently. Well the little minx came from a mother who truly HUNTED dogs! Size didn't seem to matter. The kitten was for the first two or three days afraid of my Rotti. After that she used every chance she got to tease him. He's lay down for a nap and she'd run down his back nose to tail and be gone before he got up. Confused the hell out of the poor dog. He's lay down again and she'd go tail to nose. He never did catch on. She was named Sara but I think she lived up to the name Mischief Maker much more as the black one was a bit intimidated by the dog. Thus my suggestion. I get the idea from Luna's parting words to Hummer that he is gonna cause mischief.
Bronze chapter 8 . 2/18
Well, Hermione dropped a bomb on her parents with her being bonded to Fleur and Harry. But her parents are gonna get the last laugh when they drop an even bigger one on her! She'll need a bit of time to wrap her head around the fact her mother's pregnant. I wonder if just being out of England for so long made it possible? I wouldn't put it past the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder to've known about Hermione from an early age and slipped Emma or Dan or even both a long acting potion to prevent Emma conceiving again. He had his fingers in so many pies it's almost impossible to say one way or the other. I know I've it in at least one other fanfiction. But anyway, Luna and Neville coming to France, that I can see. But Dr. Phil?! That I just can't wrap my head around! But so far you've managed to make every title work. Just not as I would expect. So keep it up as it truly makes this very interesting.
Bronze chapter 7 . 2/18
I truly think Harry loved Hermione for years but because of his upbringing he just didn't know how to express it. It's not like the Dursley's gave him any sign of affection or anything! Depending what fanfiction you read just how badly they treated him. The blame can be placed squarely on the shoulders of A. P. W. B. D. as he knowingly placed Harry with them. Then again, depending on which fanfiction you read just how much the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder knew. But it all comes back to his decision to leave Harry there. A goodly number of the deaths in both wars with Riddle could've been prevented had he acted on what he knew instead of sitting on the information. But he chose one life over the lives of many others. Including member of the Order.
Bronze chapter 6 . 2/16
Hmmm, a nice Hermione sandwich. I wouldn't be surprised if you had her switch between partners during the night. Starting off the night holding Fleur and ending with Harry. Or the other way around. Not that it really matters.
Bronze chapter 5 . 2/16
The hospital has been overrun by Nargles! It's an invasion! Now how is Hermione gonna explain Hummer to her bond mates? That should be fun! Seeing as he has a mind of his own. Especially as he can be invisible when he and as he wants.
Bronze chapter 4 . 2/16
Luna does seem a bit wrong but as A, she's with someone she trust and B, she's very worried about Hermione she would seem a bit wrong. It's not like Luna has tons of friend so she needn't worry when one come down with a threatening magical illness. Then again she's known Hermione since her time in school together. If that is you can call a place where one or more students face death every year because of the headmaster, a school. Yeah I feel that Albus Dumbledore was a Dark Lord masquerading as the Leader of the Light. Everything he did since before the first war was a disaster. How many of his own people did he get killed in the first war by insisting they only use nonlethal spells on Death Eaters? DANGER! DARK LORD AT WORK! And I am not referring to Riddle!
Bronze chapter 3 . 2/16
Looks like Hermione might have a new familiar. Hope Crooks take it in stride. It's quite obvious that Hummer can be invisible whenever he/she wants. That's likely the reason not even Luna has ever seen one. I really got a laugh out of Hermione joining Harry and Fleur in their erotic dream. But talk about your mood killers! Well now that they've been given a hint, I wonder how long before one of the three realizes what it means? Or are they going to have to ask older and wiser minds?
Bronzew chapter 2 . 2/16
Hermione Granger, welcome to the personal world of Harry Potter. Where things just don't go as they're usually supposed to. Or Murphy's Law, Anything that can go wrong will go wrong in direct but opposite need for it to be right.
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/16
Yeah, that's Harry's luck for you. He gets the girl but only after she's married to another man. Fate just loves to play with her chew toy! I'm not surprised that the Weasleys turned on Harry. After all, MoooRon had to get it from somewhere! I mean, first year, Harry had to force him to help rescue Hermione from the Troll. Second year, he turns on Harry along with the rest of the school because Harry's a Parselmouth. That two strikes against him. Third year, MoooRon turned on Hermione because he thought her cat ate his rat. Fourth year, Harry's forced to compete in the Tri-Wizards Tournament. MoooRon turns on him as per usual. Strike four. Fifth year, no real help from the walking black of food. Sixth year, MoooRon abandons the Horcrux hunt when he wants more food then they have. Harry and Hermione suffer while he runs home to mommy for food and a nice warm home and bed for several months. That's six strikes. So it had to come from somewhere! MoooRon was spoiled rotten by his mother growing up and never did mature. Harry would've been much better off dumping MoooRon after first year and befriending Neville Longbottom instead. Both would've gotten more out of a friendship then Harry ever did from MoooRon. So the Weasleys turning on both Harry and Hermione should've been expected.
jumpingninjo chapter 15 . 12/4/2017
finally all 3 of them had sex it took 15 fucking chapters but they had sex. I loved this story a lot and I wish they were more like this where Harry Hermione and insert girl here all love each other so thank you for such a wonderful story
SaintMichael95 chapter 4 . 9/18/2017
This chapter was better with only 5 mistakes. Other than that, I am enjoying this story so far.
SaintMichael95 chapter 3 . 9/18/2017
You need a beta, friend. And if you have one already they need to do a better job. I found no less than 9 errors in this chapter just on mjy first read through.
G E Proctor chapter 15 . 9/15/2017
Such an unconventional but well written story, it's sad to see it abandoned.