Reviews for Veela Various
mckertis chapter 6 . 8/28
So essentially Harry gets himself a second-hand wife. Thoroughly used by Weasley. Nasty. At least Hermione is only his.
Super MKatR chapter 15 . 8/13
Omg. More soon. I love this.
Cwhit930 chapter 15 . 7/12
I knew going into this it was not complete and likely abandoned but had to give it a read. Nice storyline and please do come back to share your writings.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 6/28
Ugh! I don't know how I didn't notice this was not a completed story! I guess that's what happens when one goes "browsing" through someone's favorites in the middle of the night. I would say, "Please, update soon," but it has been over two years since the last update. I do hope you have a chapter coming. I'm dying to know what happens with the Humdingers!
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 6/28
"A/N: I'm a bit ambivalent about Ginny. ... whether her letter was sincere or not." I simply don't really like Ginny with Harry. I ever really have. Every feeling Harry has connected with her in HBP - the "chest monster," for example - seems to correspond perfectly to the information we were given about Amortentia in Slughorn's lessons about it. I will always believe his feelings for her were the result of Amortentia.

I do think Ginny had the Harry worship and fantasy going on strongly, despite what her letter says, and Hermione's comments in the previous chapter - about her having their lives planned out and their kids' names chosen (Albus Severus? Really?) - kind of reinforce that. I also think the idea of giving the Victory Ball a miss wouldn't even have been given a split-second's consideration. I think Ginny loved the limelight and wanted (and planned) to bask in it ... on Harry's arm. I think she saw Harry as a celebrity more than as just a man.

As to Harry's feelings about Ron ... I think he is just fresh out of "I forgive yous" right now. To those who feel he is being unfair to Ron, remember that Ron has been quick to turn his back when the going gets rough. The fact that he has done it more than once suggests it's his modus operandi for dealing with tough situations, and tough situations don't seem to be coming to an end for Harry any time soon. How many times is Harry supposed to take the abuse and then accept Ron back as if nothing has happened?

Perhaps, if Harry had been the only one hurt, he might have let it go. But this time Fleur was involved, and the situation was something magical that neither could control. Otherwise, Harry would never have deliberately hurt Bill or Ginny, which Ron should have known. Yes, Ron was hurt and confused, but at least he had his family for solace. Harry was dealing not only with the new feelings of the bond, but tons of guilt over it all ... not to mention all of the other post-Voldemort-war cr*p and probably a major 7-year-long untreated case of PTSD. It's amazing poor Harry didn't just explode!
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 6/28
I'm not too sure about Hummer and the Grangers, although Emma is probably open-minded enough to cope with a magical animal. That reminds me ... Where is Crookshanks?

Ron hasn't been on my favorites list since his treatment of Harry during the TWT. He slipped further in my esteem during both HBP and the Horcrux hunt. I believe Harry "trained" Ron by repeatedly allowing him to treat Harry badly and then accepting Ron back with no consequences after half-hearted apologies. Of course, Hermione seemed to kind of encourage their reconciliations, which may have accounted for things happening as they did. Ditto Dumbledore. It will be interesting to see how things play out.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 6/28
I thought Apolline was a Veela and Celine was her mother. If this were so, however, Celine's last name would not be Delacour, except in some rather unusual circumstances. Yet she is referred to as the Delacour matriarch, and she references the Delacour triads. Is she Alain's mother, and the Veela heritage comes from his side? Or did Alain take the Delacour name when he and Appoline married? If so, then why did Harry not take Fleur's last name? I'm so confused!

I can't wait to see what happens with Neville! Does he show up with Luna ... and a Snorkack?
Type your review Young Love Our the touch of your heavenly touch tells me that no one can take your Place ever iin my
Volkner9695 chapter 15 . 5/26
This is a great story, I hope you continue, and not just abandon this one.
shadowkat87 chapter 15 . 3/12
I really like this story hope to read more soon.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 15 . 2/26
very awesome fic so far! i've had a great time reading. is there any chance it will be continued?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Nightmare wolf0 chapter 15 . 2/16
Awesome story Pls update
SaintMichael95 chapter 15 . 2/8
Too bad this is abandoned. And on a cliffhanger as well... Disappointing...
ToddGilliss chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
anytime soon?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
Interesting love story. I hope that you write more soon.