Reviews for Veela Various
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
Muy Buen Comienzo!
Me Encanto.
Elpatron1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
it's better if harry is the last potter, and just kill Dumbledore
junne57 chapter 15 . 5/14/2020
Hello have a next upgrade please because a like that story
observentuser chapter 15 . 1/16/2020
Really looking forward to how the trio deals with Dino. Maybe Hagrid will start a Zoo/Preserve at Hogwarts and they donate one to Beauxbatons, and another too Hogwarts. Hoping that you remind your muse for this.

Thanks for what you have written so far, looking forward to more :-)
andrewpine chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
Please finish this story.
Speedy1106 chapter 15 . 9/30/2019
Hi, just wandering if there will be anymore chapters of: ‘Vella Various’ or not? I would like to read more.
h.i.kwithoutane chapter 15 . 8/16/2019
i cant wait for the next chapter!... but considering u havent updated in over 5 years i doubt it will happen
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
The italic started a bit too soon on this one
ClaireR89 chapter 15 . 12/8/2018
So I'm guessing no more chapters?
HarmonyEveryday chapter 15 . 11/8/2018
Will definitely be bookmarking and hoping that you find the inspiration to pick this story up again.
Mark Sinfield chapter 15 . 9/14/2018
please up date
Sam Hinkie chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
Seems to be a well written story but the premise is really diffcult to get through.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 15 . 4/19/2018
Such a brilliant read. I have enjoyed this profusely. Just wish that there was more to go on with. I was especially looking forward to them hanging with the Grangers a while and meeting the new members of the family.

Luna in this was so good. She was aloof when needed, but serious enough at times. But still quintessentially Luna.

I love how things developed between them all. Too often bonds are rushed or instantaneous, but this felt natural in its progression. Also a little sad that things stopped here right as they were getting steamy between them.

Couldn't agree more with Harry about Ron in this. There are only so many times you can take that without snapping. I would have been ok with reconciliation in the future but the wounds would all be too raw for anything else this soon.

I think this is the only story I've read where Gabrielle wasn't constantly fawning over Harry whenever around him. And though the reason was sad, it was nice to have that small uniqueness to it.

Really hope that someday you come and finish the story off, but if that never happens, it was still a very enjoyable read.
Bronze chapter 9 . 3/26/2018
Well, I know by the time you read this you'll have already decided on a new name for Hummer. But just for the hell of it I thought I suggest this anyways. I had an all black cat that my family named Mischief Maker. Though, to be honest, I really think we named the wrong cat Mischief Maker. A few years later and I had a Rotti and decided to get another cat to replace the one I'd lost recently. Well the little minx came from a mother who truly HUNTED dogs! Size didn't seem to matter. The kitten was for the first two or three days afraid of my Rotti. After that she used every chance she got to tease him. He's lay down for a nap and she'd run down his back nose to tail and be gone before he got up. Confused the hell out of the poor dog. He's lay down again and she'd go tail to nose. He never did catch on. She was named Sara but I think she lived up to the name Mischief Maker much more as the black one was a bit intimidated by the dog. Thus my suggestion. I get the idea from Luna's parting words to Hummer that he is gonna cause mischief.