Reviews for Veela Various

TxA-GunFighter chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Very good chapter.

gunny
thealphamale chapter 12 . 1/19/2012
Great chapter! I'm glad Harry told Ron off!
continental-line chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
This is a good story I hope to read more of it sometime in the future.

-Bill Ponder
thealphamale chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
Good chapter! Looking forward to the next one.
Ana chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
Hey there :) I really really really love this story and the way you write! I know you said the pace of the story won't change, but you've never taken so long to post a new chapter, please update!
30CK chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I must've tried to read this story...five times before this; I kept seeing it on Fanfiction forums every time it updated, and it's on a good amount of Favorites Lists that I peruse, so people like it and apparently it was a great story, but I could never really get into it. Then, just the other day, I gritted my teeth, bolted down, and read the damn thing, and it was surprisingly good.

Potter fanfic-verse 'Bonding' is an enormous turn-off in my book, because usually something that has 'Bond' in the title, or somewhere in the first chapter, turns out to be a bunch of poorly-written twaddle. Yours, however, was not. It was quite enjoyable, if I do say so. Not amazing, but good.

A few things, though, really tinkered me; I understand the excessive use of commas (I do it a LOT myself), but every so often you slip a few here and there that simply have no business being there. Makes some of your sentences really awkward and nonsensical. Also, any type of seperation between Scene Changes. You did throw in locations here and there, in bolded or italics (or both!), but there were also times where you failed to do so at all; caused some minor cases of mild confusion.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I'll be checking in.

Cheers,

~30CK / troutpeoples
moonprincess97524 chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
I love this wonderful story so far. I love that Harry finally decided that enough was enough with Ron, I always thought that Harry always forgave Ron a bit to easly and quickly. I really love that you explained the Narggles this is one of the few stories that any of Lunas interesting creatures were explained. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment to this wonderful wonderful story. Thank you for the new favorite.
codyw1 chapter 14 . 12/24/2011
This is really good so far.

How rude of Gabrielle to interrupt Harry and Hermione's moment, though. ;)
darthsoraXIII chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
I've seen very few stories as well designed and as entertaining as Veela Various. I am very impressed and can hardly wait for you to continue.
SHAWN chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
GREAT STORY ,SO PLEASE UPDATE.
zArkham chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
This is a fun fic that I read yesterday all the way through.

Okay, I realize writing and posting a fic pretty quickly is hard (I'm posting on 3 stories myself) but your work has a lot of really bad errors in them. I notice a few times where the spelling were not the kind like using where for were or form for from and hard to spot stuff like that. I mean errors like words which don't exist and a few places where it looks like you accidentally lost bits at the end of the sentence.

It detracts from a really good story. Now, saying all that, let me say from personal experience you need to double-check FFnet when you update. I did this update where I went through all 17 chapters of Rejected Path and did updates. I then uploaded them and updated them...and still a few chapters didn't update. It is *really* irritating. So you might want to double-check because unlike myself, it looks like you have beta readers and some of the errors I've seen are not ones I'd expect your beta readers would miss since they are all good writers themselves. Heck, I wouldn't expect you to miss these things so I'm suspicious of the FFnet uploader.
nintschibintschi chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Please update Zoon thanks nntschi
Spanish girl chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
Yoohoooo! I love your story, and Im looking forward for the next update.

Whats with hermione? I mean does she have any special bonding with the magical creatures? I mean first Grawp, then hummer... it would be awesome!

thanks for sharing your story and please update soooooooooooon!
Wirenfeldt Jr chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
just found this one, in HPHGLover's Favorites list, and i got hooked before i knew it.. i am too tired to sing your praises to the degree that you deserve for this masterpiece, so i'll just wrap it up quickly by saying that i will be eagerly awaiting more, although i hope i won't have to wait long..

Wirenfeldt Jr.