Reviews for Veela Various
beulah2013 chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
loved it didn't think i would! are you gonna do something about potions about why harry and hermione didn't notice each other?
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 14 . 9/6/2011
Great story, though that cliffie grates on the nerves a bit, then that's really what they're for right?
PaoHalliwell chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
cool fic

updates soon?
PaoHalliwell chapter 13 . 8/26/2011
cool fic
WasOnceAJKWorshipper chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
Loved reading your story, keep up the great work!
AragornII chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
You wrote Ginny's letter with immense sincerity. I encourage you to treat it as authentic. She's not a bad person; she's passionate. And the story of her experience on the ward and what was reflected back to her is truly meaningful...a gift to all of us. Let that be true, stay true.

Thanks.
AragornII chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
Thanks so much for this delightful story!
AragornII chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
Beautiful story!

Thank you.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
Excellent story, impatiently waiting for the next update.
Penseln chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
You got a really amazing story here that i have greatly enjoyed reading. I hope you find inspiration to write and post another chapter soon.
fantasyra chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
excellent as always. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jamie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
It would be nice if you updated this.
Caddy94 chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
Interesting story and the first one like it that I have read that takes place after DH. Cant wait for the next chapter.
noylj chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
I hope there was a good reason for almost killing Gabby.

Are the Malfoys dead? Why haven't they made it to the US yet? Seems like they are putting off the trip and then Gabby.

Hagrid in France? Does he butcher French as badly as English, or is he monolingual?
noylj chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
When it comes to last names, I am traditional. Unless there is a real NEED to keep the maiden name, the woman takes the man's name.

In the WW, they are behind the times and this would be even more the norm.

Next, which of those names would be best to be known by? In the WW at this time, Potter is a "magic" name.

One could be Fleur Delacour Potter (maiden name becomes middle name, no damn hyphenated names) and Hermione Grange Potter.

Or, if the Delacour name carries more weight, that could be their last name. Harry has no Potters whose feelings would be hurt by letting the name die.
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »