Reviews for Veela Various
Karou WindStalker chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Here's hoping you're able and willing to continue this fascinating story.
goddragonking chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
clj667 chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Hope you are still updating this. I really want to see how things go with Hummer lol
corwyn chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
thank you for sharing this story. i'm enjoying it. please continue when you can. thanks.
MayumiRose chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
So far, I really like this story! It's a good premise, and you're able to explain things without getting too dry, unlike many people on here.

Keep up the great work, and I look forward to future updates!
goddragonking chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Poetheather1 chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
This is a really fun story with some interesting development. I am enjoying it immensely. Keep up the good work.
Poetheather1 chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
I think your Luna is pretty good. The fact that Hermione is seeing a Humdinger and not Luna is hysterical. Nice slow build on things.
Keira chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
You captured Luna perfectly in her older years and younger ones too.
Animalover205 chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
An interesting story, good concept, and wonderful character development. I hope you post soon.
StormBrisingr chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
I really couldn't help but laugh at the breaking of the fourth wall with "Damn it-it was like some mad writer was penning out their story making sure their happiness just kept being postponed for the sake of a dramatic storyline." A short, but good chapter. I can't wait to read more. :)
DangerGirl123 chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
update soon! and you should hermione and fleur more time together and explain her life before magic.
Arial Wolf chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
So looking forward to more
You had created an amazing story
Awesome thank you
Ann chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
Ah, Reasonable Ron. An even rarer sighting than a snorkack when it comes to a Harry/Hermione(etc) story.
goddragonking chapter 15 . 6/19/2014