Reviews for Sophie Eleanor McEvoy
Twilight.Bella.best chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
I loved this story I felt like for ages I was fat and I been slowing down what I eat and now I think to my self how stopped I was thank you so much for this
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Bella always AID she was no good with technology
show them that HIS is Charlie's only daughter and that she's dying
Amy error chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
also meant I couldn't LOOK myself in or be locked in
Amy error chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
but I'm still too hurt Y him leaving in the first place to care
only stopping to remove my shows
I grab two plates from the cupboard and place one on the side next to the oven. I take the other and run it under the sink, placing it to dry on the draining board. I grab and knife and fork and do the same. Trick him into thinking I ate before I came home. (I CAME HOME SHOULD BE HE)
"I ate while I was waiting for you I REPLY, I couldn't wait, I was hungry."(SPEECH)
I gesture to the sink and HE NOTICE my washed plate
"Edward, you CAN to me for help
shouldn't you be in school." He asks.(?)
aMY ERRORS chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
I can't go back to my mother's as Charlie ratted MY out to her, and she's much too aware to let anything go unnoticed.
I fat.
my MOD tells me to run,
because alcohol because alcohol
I'M she's barely eighteen. Unless that's how they celebrated her birthday."
"She must (FEEL) be awful, he left her right after that."
Amy errors chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
He feels like it's his fault and he feels all out pain
just until your feel well enough to eat
I know Bella's American but I'm not.
"She can't see me future can she?"
"Bella are you going to eating again.
"Bella are you going to eating again.
We don't want to risk her coming her."
Guest chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
y u kill belllaaaaa?
LolaMcAble chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
. . . have you ever been to inpatient treatment? They would absolutely not allow her to go to the bathroom for at least an hour after meal times. I realize this story was written years ago, so you probably won't read this or care. I'm just a little disappointed, because everything else has been so well done in regards to accuracy.
JustcallmeRiley chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Also Anorexics usually drink cold water when they are far from recoverable because your body needs to burn calories to make the cold water warm so you body can use it.
Bird That Flies At Dawn chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
This story was emotional, but I thought it was amazing; it's certainly spreading awareness of EDs and your writing is beautiful.
HannahlovesConor chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Finally someone has mixed my favourite song with my favourite characters ! The song Sophie means soo much to me because ironically I used to have a best friend called Sophie ! Up until the age of 14 Sophie was at a normal weight just an average girl but then one day a boy shed fancied forever made a sly comment saying she was like a pig. The next day Sophie ate nothing. It only took 2 years to break my strong beautiful kind best friend and I couldn't believe the day that I was forced to look down at her so tiny and frail in her coffin lined with hot pink hidden beneath all those bones I knew My Sophie was still there eating a cheese burger with me in McDonald's chatting about how her and that boy she fancied would end up together and live happily ever after . R.I.P soph's gone but never forgotten
romycullen chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
I loved your story. I suffered from an eating disorder for years. There was a point where mt weight was only 33 kilos being 5'1.5". I was really underweight and I almost died. My body was a mess, my hurt was weak, I had unstopable headaches, my bones hurt, I had no muscle at all and my organs were consuming. It was hard, it still is. Right now I'm about to relapse, but I'm really trying not to. I just don't like feeling this fat, I'm 46 kilos but feels like I'm 70 or something. Anyway, thank you. People should write more about eds.
DrawnToTheNight chapter 11 . 1/1/2012