Reviews for Rules of Attachment
Guest chapter 28 . 5/9/2013
It's amazing. I love it !
XxZessxX chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
A really cute little story :) I love it.
I like that you skipped the whole pre-relationship thing and got them together right at the beginning.
And now they have their own little family Derek and Spencer are great dads. I really enjoyed reading this (this safed me from an boring afternoon). I like the way you wrote it, it's easy to read and to enjoy.
XxZessxX
very well written chapter
andthenlarryruinedmysociallife chapter 28 . 2/4/2012
Sex scenes!Great story.
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
this is sooo gross how bout Emily and Reid?
DixieStar chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Hi!

Okay so usually I wait until I'm finished with a story before I comment... But I just have to let you know I'm liking this so far!

"What's all this about, Mama?" Morgan asked confused.

"Don't you 'Mama me," Garcia snarled as she spun around and slapped him hard across the face. Derek took a step back and raised his hand to his stinging cheek.

Made me laugh soo hard because i can see Garcia doing that... It was such a vivid image in my brain it was just great! Plus I love your othe Derek/Spencer stories here... My personal fav couple...

Can't wait to read the rest! ;D
caramellove chapter 25 . 8/3/2011
awwe
vaughn's girl 59 chapter 12 . 3/16/2011
Sorry but I'm totally disappointed, I would hope you'd try, wedding and honeymoon night.
Sarcophilus Harrisii chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
When I started reading this story, it was mostly because of the title and I thought I had some idea what the story was about. The first chapter was great I think, couldn't say that I saw many mistakes but it's been a day or two since I read that chapter.

I thought you had the whole thing set up pretty good, until mid chapter 2, when suddenly Morgan professes that he loves Reid and the only reason it's 'No strings' is because of Carl Buford. I think that the moment that happened I lost a bit of interest in the story, but I decided to stick with it and continue to read.

After ten chapters I'm sorry to say that I'm just going to stop. I feel that the story has moved way beyond what the title and the summary suggests. I've read a lot of stories like these and they loose their magic.

I would've been much more interested if you had continued the story of Reid and Morgan's 'No strings' relationship and I think that could've been a great story.
huyto chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
You should find someone to edit it or edit it a little better before posting it ;p it was good though! just try to watch your grammar and punctuation.
narutokakashijiraiya13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
ouch so sad for spencer.
X5-549 chapter 28 . 6/27/2010
no offence, but you're a very mean author. these poor boys. brilliant story but just very harsh. why did that jared guy have savanna kidnapped?
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 28 . 6/10/2010
wow, this was a great story! I am adding this one to my favorites list!