Reviews for Rules of Attachment
Vonnie chapter 28 . 1/16
Loved this story. It was good to see Derek and Spencer take turns in the love making. Hope to read more of that in the next part of the series. Anxious to see what adventure awaits the Reid-Morgan family.
Brinohms chapter 5 . 1/11
Again, you're. Not your when you mean you are.
Brinohms chapter 3 . 1/11
Sincerity is the correct spelling. Don't guess. Use a dictionary. Don't be lazy.
Your and you're are not he same. You meant you're this time you are , not possession. Learn your homonyms. Another lazy and careless error.
Brinohms chapter 9 . 1/7
You are making a fiasco of the true adoption process. This is rampant with incorrect material. Not fair to those who jump through all the hoops to adopt. As I did.
Brinohms chapter 7 . 1/7
You have to be ignorant if you think that adopting is just a matter of getting the forms and signing them.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/9/2013
It's amazing. I love it !
XxZessxX chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
A really cute little story :) I love it.
I like that you skipped the whole pre-relationship thing and got them together right at the beginning.
And now they have their own little family Derek and Spencer are great dads. I really enjoyed reading this (this safed me from an boring afternoon). I like the way you wrote it, it's easy to read and to enjoy.
XxZessxX
very well written chapter
bitchoswald chapter 28 . 2/4/2012
Sex scenes!Great story.
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
this is sooo gross how bout Emily and Reid?
DixieStar chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Hi!

Okay so usually I wait until I'm finished with a story before I comment... But I just have to let you know I'm liking this so far!

"What's all this about, Mama?" Morgan asked confused.

"Don't you 'Mama me," Garcia snarled as she spun around and slapped him hard across the face. Derek took a step back and raised his hand to his stinging cheek.

Made me laugh soo hard because i can see Garcia doing that... It was such a vivid image in my brain it was just great! Plus I love your othe Derek/Spencer stories here... My personal fav couple...

Can't wait to read the rest! ;D
caramellove chapter 25 . 8/3/2011
awwe
vaunie5962 chapter 12 . 3/16/2011
Sorry but I'm totally disappointed, I would hope you'd try, wedding and honeymoon night.