Reviews for Some Fantastic
pendras cornielius chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
i just re read this and the thoughts are flowing i just GOTTA draw this out! with ur permission of course :3
Viktorija chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
I loved it:))Great job!
Going Missing chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
The Cruiser WAS rather ugly, and I could definitely see Walter replacing it with something as garish as a cherry-red station wagon.

“She’s a knockout. Don’t draw attention, you’ll scare her away!”

Favorite line right there. Definitely earned a chuckle. Wonderful addition to your little stories here, and I confess to reading all eight in one sitting and enjoying each one. Your writing is quite addicting. I await more!
wjobsessed chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
LMAO! Great stuff.

You made my day, FA.

I wonder what they'll drive on the show since the cruiser got trashed?

BTW, I love ELO. :)
pendras cornielius chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
hahahaha i loved it.

“She wants me inside her,” Walter answered seriously, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel, and he began to murmur to the car, “I’ll take you home and make you feel beautiful…”

i can so. see walter saying that you capture the characters so well, espically walter.
LoyalistEternal chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
*facepalms* OH NO I've dated someone who had a 1960something Town-and-Country S model (but it was deep burgandy) lmao holy crap it was a huge boat! The back seat was like a queen sized mattress rofl.

I really want them to get this car on the show! :D :D :D :D

WIN
pendras cornielius chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
omg i would so do the begging and crying

William and Walter looked at each other, “begging and crying?” William questioned.

“Begging and crying,” Walter nodded.

“Please, mister! I can’t go back to ASB! Don’t close the lab!”

“Don’t take my centrifuge! I love my centrifuge! It has a name! Kelly and I have a life together!”

“Extracurricular activities are the worst! Do you know what the football team would do to me?”

“We were going to move to the country, and I was going to build a bunch of baby centrifuges!” best...part..ever

Write more please :3
Dr.Olga chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
These are FANTASTIC! great writing, and very creative. You had me laughing out loud :D
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
Hysterically funny in a dead pan here-we-go-again way. Loved it! Ali D :)
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This was fabulous. I really loved how the double bluff worked and how Peter got his father to put right what he had done. Phew! That was close... Ali D :)
Fantasy Cat chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Baseball in an empty airport frozen by time with the Observer? This chapter was crazy fun awesome!

And yes I am reading these out of order because I'm dyslexic like that.
Fantasy Cat chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
LMFAO! Oh dear lord...

That was the best Charlie-centric thing ever! So cruel of the others to put him through Walterified-hell but the ending was cute so it's all good.
wjobsessed chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
*chuckles* That was fun. I would like to imagine that they were fun like that when they were younger. Though I picture William Bell to have been quite the moody bastard-or would that have been Walter?

My fav lines:

"Bish...there's something I want to try."

"We're low on hallucinogenics, Belly." LMAO.
wjobsessed chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
LMAO! That was fun.

My fav:

"Don't hurt him! Adultery runs in the family!" *snorts*

Would have been fun also if Peter & Liv had dumped him for a few hours of bliss...and they found "the family man car" at some shady motel...

Ya gotta do some more of these when you get the chance.
LoyalistEternal chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
I died a thousand times in a million happy ways

“Charles, no!” Walter begged, tripping as he tried to follow. He raised a hand from his face-down position on the step, “Don’t hurt him! Adultery runs in the family!”

Like it's freckles or something ;) Classic Walter.

-Lo