Reviews for Letty: A View from the Team
sassymelissa chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I love it u did amazing at keeping it in character with letty and not many ppl when they write the fanfiction keep to who letty is and not many ppl seem to understand letty and dom relationship most ppl who write the fanfiction about leet and dom seem to think that it's dom cheating and that's not dom and it sure as hell not there relationship but u nailed it. Thank u for keeping to them and there relationship
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
In case you didn't know, Brazil is not Spanish, and you might get smacked for suggesting it, because Portuguese isn't the same thing, lol.
Rosie329 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Very cute story! Thanks for sharing

Rosie
egirlmalik chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
ha
Kaye Co chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Hi. I would like to thank you for this article. It made me understand why Dom loves Letty so much or their relationship for that matter. I would just like to ask how you knew these information. Is there a video for the scenes mentioned above? Especially these scenes: Dom flirting with Monica while a stranger approaches Letty, Mexico beach scene and the scene where Letty forgets about the tampons trying to save Jesse.
JustAnotherCrazyMind chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
ok, I think that the way to say it is: "I favorited it!" haha
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
awesome story!
PrincessCheese chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That was really good.
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Great and very long one-shot. I liked it how you went through everyone and had there pov on what Letty meant to them and also I love it how in Jesse's one that as soon as the guy pushed jesse that she was there and hit the guy. Well great one-shot and i think that you should do more with dom and letty! )
EyesLikeThat chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I loved this :O It was fantastic :D x
fivealive123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This is really great. Definitely- I would have to agree with you on this one- "Letty and Dom" is my favorite version of her also. I enjoy her as the bad ass, but the whole "Dotty" thing is probably my favorite. I really enjoyed getting every team members perspective in a single story. That was a very nice approach. And, yet again, I really like the way you incorporate the Spanish into the text.

AJ
MimeMoe chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
oh my god.

i died a little inside, this is such a sweet and edearing chapter.

IT HAS BECOME A PART OF MY CANNON!

haha!

so beautiful..loved it
Clase406Marcela chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
i loved it!

please make another!

i loved the suck on that part lol
HL chapter 1 . 4/28/2009