Reviews for Letty: A View from the Team
In case you didn't know, Brazil is not Spanish, and you might get smacked for suggesting it, because Portuguese isn't the same thing, lol.
Rosie329 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Very cute story! Thanks for sharing

Rosie
egirlmalik chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
ha
Kaye Co chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Hi. I would like to thank you for this article. It made me understand why Dom loves Letty so much or their relationship for that matter. I would just like to ask how you knew these information. Is there a video for the scenes mentioned above? Especially these scenes: Dom flirting with Monica while a stranger approaches Letty, Mexico beach scene and the scene where Letty forgets about the tampons trying to save Jesse.
JustAnotherCrazyMind chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
ok, I think that the way to say it is: "I favorited it!" haha
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
awesome story!
PrincessCheese chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That was really good.
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Great and very long one-shot. I liked it how you went through everyone and had there pov on what Letty meant to them and also I love it how in Jesse's one that as soon as the guy pushed jesse that she was there and hit the guy. Well great one-shot and i think that you should do more with dom and letty! )
EyesLikeThat chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I loved this :O It was fantastic :D x
fivealive123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This is really great. Definitely- I would have to agree with you on this one- "Letty and Dom" is my favorite version of her also. I enjoy her as the bad ass, but the whole "Dotty" thing is probably my favorite. I really enjoyed getting every team members perspective in a single story. That was a very nice approach. And, yet again, I really like the way you incorporate the Spanish into the text.

AJ
MimeMoe chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
oh my god.

i died a little inside, this is such a sweet and edearing chapter.

IT HAS BECOME A PART OF MY CANNON!

haha!

so beautiful..loved it
Clase406Marcela chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
i loved it!

please make another!

i loved the suck on that part lol
HL chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Very good! Write more. :]
Missa19 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Thanks for posting, I loved it. I loved everyone's flashbacks and how they each cared for Letty in a different way. And you kept them in character, which is sometimes hard to find.