Reviews for Once Upon A Midnight Dreary
KneazleGriff chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Loved this story, very original plot. ;)
Anna chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Fantastic:)
Crapounette chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
Very good story ! I am glad to have found it...
blisblop chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
I was disappointed you deemed petty theft a crime worthy of death, I thought he was killing moral degenerates not the poor and/or call has Harry some kind of "letter of the law" vigilante here, it takes away any moral high ground he has what so ever , his killing, by this reasoning, is far more worthy of death, which makes him a hypocrite since he isn't suicideing . You also seem to have a very odd idea of who frequents prostitutes, how much they pay and even what they hooker who smelled as bad as you infer would have no clientele, they are poorly payed, often enough that it isn't weird, end up talking or just being observed doing various things and the johns are every age and sex, as are the prostitutes.I'm not trying to nit pick it is just these are jarring points in an otherwise cohesive fiction.
blisblop chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh my, did not see that coming. A
promising start. The description of the vampire hanging over the ant tiny people was an effective vertiginous effect.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Aww! Such a good ending. I cried at the beginning of the epilogue.
CrackerjacknPez chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Awesome fic
ShatteredDragon chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
i really thought u were gonna let sev die there i would have been devastated
Nitmi chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
Bittersweet but lovely.
Aiza173 chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
I loved this story, I was crying at the end with snape I thought it was truly over but you made it a perfect happily ever after
LadyFreak chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
fantastic harry is a vamp story. Usually its severus that is the vamp, but i loved this one. I was crying at the last chapter though! OMG started off so sad. But i loved your ending! :) Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
I love love love this story! Read it all in one sitting, couldn't bring myself to take even one break away from it! Bravo!
Scioneeris chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
Awww! i was starting to panic there for a second, Severus had cancer! *gasp* I'm glad that Harry turned him even as it was. That was a good ending. Nicely done.
Scioneeris chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
Oh I love how calmly you slip in the fact that Remus and Severus are drinking Earl Grey. That was purely a ROFL moment. Poor, poor Harry! I loved it! It fit very well.
Scioneeris chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
Ah, I'm glad that Harry did manage to go back to Snape and that it was worth it. Teehee at the end where Snape says he doesn't want to hear about it tomorrow. That cracked me up because it was SO Snape. Fits well! Nice chapter.