Reviews for Once Upon A Midnight Dreary
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/22
This is a rather sweet vampire story.

I admit I shed a few tears and was over all happy with the happily ever after. Great writing! :)
Blubule chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
This story is sooo sweet. I loved, it was beautiful :)
Blubule
ancientlore chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
I cried a little at the end. So beautiful!
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 13 . 8/7/2015
Sweet vampire tale !
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 13 . 6/1/2015
Oh thank Merlin! You don't know how terrified I became halfway through reading this epilogue. I was convinced it was going to be a sad ending and was preparing myself for the waterworks that were going to come, but no! Sweet relief!
It was an amazing story and very well set up. I love your characterization of everyone and the fact that you didn't include so many characters at all turned out to be a plus. It was beautiful and thank you for sharing it with us readers.
KneazleGriff chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Loved this story, very original plot. ;)
Anna chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Fantastic:)
Crapounette chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
Very good story ! I am glad to have found it...
blisblop chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
I was disappointed you deemed petty theft a crime worthy of death, I thought he was killing moral degenerates not the poor and/or call has Harry some kind of "letter of the law" vigilante here, it takes away any moral high ground he has what so ever , his killing, by this reasoning, is far more worthy of death, which makes him a hypocrite since he isn't suicideing . You also seem to have a very odd idea of who frequents prostitutes, how much they pay and even what they hooker who smelled as bad as you infer would have no clientele, they are poorly payed, often enough that it isn't weird, end up talking or just being observed doing various things and the johns are every age and sex, as are the prostitutes.I'm not trying to nit pick it is just these are jarring points in an otherwise cohesive fiction.
blisblop chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh my, did not see that coming. A
promising start. The description of the vampire hanging over the ant tiny people was an effective vertiginous effect.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Aww! Such a good ending. I cried at the beginning of the epilogue.
CrackerjacknPez chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Awesome fic
ShatteredDragon chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
i really thought u were gonna let sev die there i would have been devastated
Nitmi chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
Bittersweet but lovely.
Aiza173 chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
I loved this story, I was crying at the end with snape I thought it was truly over but you made it a perfect happily ever after