Reviews for Discovery
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
That's so awesome! *U* Rock on! Can't wait for the next one! *U*
anime fan chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I really like this story and the other 2 before this. I would realy like it if you could add other chapters like one about the monkeys waking up and finding chiro and another when chiro wake up finding the monkey team mabey even him telling them what happened to him plz
Cam Flynn chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
*big puppy eyes*

Wow...these three here...heh.

See, I found this story through someone's favorites, and I thought 'geeze this is short' so I didn't think I'd like it...

But I did! :D So when I saw that it was part of a series, naturally I went to find the other parts. Now I'm addicted. I wanna know what happens next! Hence the big, begging puppy eyes.

I never thought of Chiro's past like that, I must admit. Now I'm anxious to find out how the team took care of our poor, wounded hero.

- Cam Flynn

(PS: Vic Mignogna all the way, for the win, and all the rest of those sayings! :D. He's my hero too.)
animefan018 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
this is great! please finish!
OrangeChima chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I like the story line and your writing is very good, but I really wish the chapter was abit longer, then again, thats just what I want and has nothing to do with your writing skills, which is, as I said, very good. Update soon!
Fastern chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
It's good to see you keeping up with this. I admit it isn't my favourite out of personal preference, but I'll surely be looking for future installments to this series. You get straight to the point without wandering off, which really increases the quality in your way of storytelling.

Chiro sure likes to talk to himself...
Moka Raiden chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow cool story pelase contiue