Reviews for Night Light
I-love-Train-Heartnet chapter 1 . 1/18
Ok i saw the title was like I see what you did there and I had high expectations and they were blown away! Holy hell of a nosebleed! I think you are my new favorite author! I am going to read all your stuff (for stuff that i know) Thank You!
Gianna Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
awwwwwwwww, the ending was adorable! c: but why did you skip all the good stuff?! :O I wanted to read that part :c
3waypetal chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Cute! Great job!
HekkuShun chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
LOL!
MonDainai chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Hahaha this story is so good! Thanks for keeping me entertained! Especially the night light!
Just-Another-Fucked-Up-Kid chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Knew he would be the night-Light! XD
Fairedenale chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Well, they love each other but annoy the other to no end. Still, enjoyed reading it.
iphis15 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Yum.

Loved the lAst bit especially.

Mademise Morte
Holli-chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
AWWWWW! 8'D i regret not going back to your eariler stories sooner XD this was so cute! :3
Mischief Managed By Four chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
-Obsessed fangirl scream!- O.O Sorry, I'm way too obsessed with Death Note and LxLight!Kinda scary -Obsessedanime sweat drop-

"I'm Light. I'll be your night light if it means you'll turn that thing off."

All time favourite line this sotry has just made my day! It was so cute and funny and everything! You are an AWESOME writer!
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
niice ]]
The iPod Addict chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Okay, I was thinking of this review halfway into the story. I was GOING to say,

'When you said nightlight, I thought you actually meant a nightlight. However, if I to say I was disappointed to find out it wasn't about a nightlight... I'd be straight out lying.' (Damn my yaoi fangirl-ness.)

And then L turned off the light and on the night light. XD

My favorite line was probably either:

1. Using his lowest, smoothest voice, the that had made a girl literally faint, he breathed, "How?" (I honestly think I might faint from something like that. I mean, I hate Kira (Love Light, though- I don't know. It's confusing.) and all but I have to admit Light is hot. Like really, really hot. XD)

2. How L managaed to keep his voice level with Light Yagami unleashing full-power seduce on him, no fangirl will ever know. (I would NOT be able to do that if Light was trying to seduce me. Glomp him, yes. But keep a level voice...? I'd prefer glomping him. XD)

or

3. "Goodnight, Light." "Not a funny pun." "An unfortunate pairing of words. The fault is entirely mine." Light sighed. "Just shut up and go to sleep." (When I laughed people thought I finally lost it.)

Keep writing! I love yyour stories! Bye!
peaches.kill chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
haha very hott, and very cute, and funny, lol how old are you? that is irrvelevant. XDXD haha
Kvrosawa chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
cute!,i dont usually go for the L and light yaoi but this was just adorable
darkatsu midnight chapter 1 . 10/21/2009