Reviews for Dead Silence
ericsookie chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
What a fucking whore and evil little cunt sookie is to do that to eric. Hate your sookie to guts. You make me feel sick from reading that. Bet you would do that to someone who loves you huh? Fuck someone else in front of them? Nasty little bitch.
Elise chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
God Sookie, way to be a slut! Poor Eric!
Blooddonor67 chapter 20 . 9/26/2011
OMG what an excellent story please please finish it.
Lucius00 chapter 16 . 7/8/2011
uhu that was super steamy;]
Lucius00 chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
this has drama written all over it, love it:)
Lucius00 chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
eee haven't seen that coming;]

wow, great job
remeyqueen74 chapter 20 . 7/6/2011
Update please
Dawn Mason-Cullen chapter 20 . 5/30/2011
more please

DawnM
Buddahs53 chapter 20 . 1/23/2011
I love this story just reread it and have hopes at some point you will continue it!
Buddahs53 chapter 20 . 1/23/2011
MatingInspires chapter 20 . 1/15/2011
Please come back and wrap up this story.
Violettwilight chapter 20 . 12/28/2010
Gosh I do love myself some sexy viking vampire ass...I mean seriously gimmie ten-NO five minutes with Eric thee northman and I shall die happily ;) but hey I'm one of many _ I can't be fudged signing in so here gos...drools...

anyways enough with my twisted fangtasies

This

Fic

Is

Kick

Ass

Like you have to update soon or me and big Billy (the knob head otherwise known as bill Compton) will form a RAMPAGE! :D

Nah I'd end up turning on him and staking him...

Everything is perfect in this fic-it is perfectly balanced- not too much lemon not too much fluff- and you have got the characters perfect!

So thank you .

update soon!

Violet

x
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 20 . 10/7/2010
hmm... dont know wat ur sorry for considering i never really liked him, cuz it was obvious Sookie was just trying to replace Eric with adrien... anyways, this is a great story! please update!

luve,

Fairy!
ALEX JADE chapter 20 . 10/4/2010
POOR ADRIAN~! But still... Sookie belongs with the Sherrif. No questions there. who are we kidding right? Great story, cool plot. Fluid writing. Thank you!
LissaP chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
Amazing story! Please, finish it! If you have it posted elsewhere, please forward the link. Awesome work!