Reviews for Blue Loves Red Loves Blue
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Cman710 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Normally I'm not a fan of slash but this was well written needless to say, nicely done.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So beautiful, I love it!
Trickster91 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I loved all of these sentences and the word choice for them. I'm guessing you're OTP is Jazz/Cliffjumper or Jazz/Mirage.
Savcat chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I liked the choice of words that you picked to do the fic on...

i just really liked it.

was it Jazz/Cliffjumper?
Please Note chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I happen to be in agreement with Artisan Brown. These fifty sentences are splendidly sweet and creative. I usually struggle to picture Mirage and Cliffjumper as a romantic pairing, but couldn’t resist the pull of your title and summary. My secondary favorites consist of Kiss, Potatoes, Happiness, Name, Wind, Freedom, Sickness, Sky, and Moon (*laughs*). If you ever have the time, you should create a drabble/one-shot around number three - Soft.

However, I’m an idealist at heart, so I adore the notion of an affectionately pure, but faithful (gay or straight) love. For that reason, Touch, Forever, Home, Smile, an Innocence tie for my number one rank. I am deeply tempted to run with those themes an assimilate them into a story myself. Of course, I wouldn’t do so unless I had your permission.

Oh… and your OTP pairing is Jazz/Mirage or Mirage/Jazz, right? I assumed as much after passing number twenty two - Jealousy.
Fastern chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
W*O*W. I don't even like Mirage and Cliffjumper as a romantic pairing, but I thought this was marvelous and creative.