Reviews for Love We Can't Conceal
WhiteFire56 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
omg! This is a GREAT story! I seriously almost cried when I read this. I was listening to my playlist as the story went o and the songs just got sappier and sappier.
lilmissmonique chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
general wildcat chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Wow so many ups and downs in this chapter. It was just whoa! Defintiely amazing. The dancing definitely had that romantic feel to it, and then it got so sad, and then...well, guess the only other way to describe it was fate bringing them back together. So sweet. Absolutely adored it.
lilmissmonique chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
digigirl02 chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
Nice chapter, I liked it.
ChaylorXTraylorLover101 chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
YAY he passed!

update asap!
general wildcat chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
Whoa, gotta love these cat fights huh? Somebody's gonna be in trouble. And snap, a perfect score? Go Chad! No way he can hide his feelings for much longer. Can't wait to see where all this is going.
lilmissmonique chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
ChaylorXTraylorLover101 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
aw chad is soo sweet!

update soon!
ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
aw that was super adorable! i loved it tons. chad and tay should just blab it out and get it over with. goodness, this waiting isn't doing anybody any good. lol anyways, can't wait for more. update soon
digigirl02 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
How sweet, I like how Chad gave Taylor the bracelet.
ChaylorXTraylorLover101 chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
aw the ending was so swet!

and i dont that stephanie girl!

update ASAP!
digigirl02 chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
Nice chapter, I liked it.
general wildcat chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
Aw, that's so sweet. Chad is such a good guy. He should push Stephanie off a cliff so Taylor could have him all to herself. LOL He can't hide his feelings forever. Can't wait to see where this all goes!
ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
aaw that ending was so sweet. it would be even cuter if taylor heard him say that. aw (i'm such a sap) anyways, loved the chapter. liked that touch of stephanie drama though. lol update soon