Reviews for A Bird in Flight: Revelries of a Quidditch Captain
Sparky She-Demon chapter 15 . 21h
HELLO! WHAT A KISS! Nice work!
Madelyn E. M chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
Sorry again, but it does seem that Rue should be in Slytherin. Or at least it does to me.
Rue (especially in the past few chapters) seems rather arrogant and prideful. I'm not saying she shouldn't be in Ravenclaw because she isn't smart (enough), I'm saying she shouldn't be there because one trait outweighs the other. Not ignorant, arrogant. Again, not complaining, simply stating what I believe to be true, though I'm not sure if you intended this or not. Sorry if this offends you in any way I'd just thought I would share my character evaluation.
Madelyn E. M chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
I'm enjoying the story so far but...I don't know, it could just be me but Rue seems a bit judgemental and mean. Not complaining or anything, I think she's a brilliant character but she comes off as more Slytherin than Ravenclaw.
P.S. This is coming from another Ravenclaw.
Krissa chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Nice German, I fully agree with the calling of all brothers idiots!
anayu123 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
this story is great! I've already read it all but I must thank you for writing such a hilarious and awesome story! You have a very nice plot, by the way when does this take place when Harry is in Hogwarts? When wiil the sequel be posted unless it's already been posted but other then that this is a truely wonderful story, I never saw coming
ViennaCityGirl chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
i'm just reading your third chapter ... i like it so far...but...rĂ¼diger ..really!?...thats a name for a BOY...why would someone name his/her child like that?! not only is she a girl with a boy name..NO she is a girl with a UGLY boy name...honestly...rĂ¼diger ... Dx...
cursivenight chapter 22 . 9/8/2012
So I've read this whole story twice now, and I absolutely adore it. I love your writing style. I also think you did a really good job writing the characters. Rue is someone like able and relatable, but she's not perfect which is nice. I really enjoyed this, now I'm off to read the rest of your stuff!
KaanaLuna92 chapter 21 . 7/10/2012
This was such a great fic! I loved it!
Little Old Anonymous Me chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
This is bloody brilliant! :D
Gryffindorkkk chapter 22 . 9/17/2011
I ADORED this fic. About to read the ONESHOTS and then the sequal! Keep up the amazing work!
The Converse Queen chapter 22 . 7/4/2011
Oh my lord. This is like the beastliest story. like seriously, NOT EVEN KIDDING. I can't explain how much this story is awesomely amazing. :DDDDDDDDD Just like great story. Great times 299374059820938140249. :D
sarahslushie711 chapter 22 . 6/5/2011
hey, i just wanted to tell you how much i love your story. your OC totally kicks ass, and i really think i have fallen in love here... might be a problem, but i will try to remember that Oliver Wood is a taken man and i therefor have to back off... no matter how much i don't want to. keep up the good work, you awesome writter!
x3sYellowie chapter 22 . 3/30/2011
One word for you.

L.O.V.E

I totally LOVED this story oh my gosh! It had me squealing at all the right places, Oliver is JUST SO SWEET I can't stand it!

They're just perfect for each other, and I like how you portrayed it such that she's totally utterly in love with him but keeps denying that.

I loved how Oliver kept chasing after her no matter how many times she rejected him.

Anyways, I just LOVED this. END OF STORY.
TwoOfSpades chapter 19 . 1/30/2011
Another great chapter! I loved the watercolor analogy! This fic just makes me happy.
TwoOfSpades chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Brilliant! You have a lovely way with words, and Rue is a very well-written character. Your story manages to be clever and sweet all at the same time. Also, there not nearly enough about Oliver Wood out there, so kudos on writing some.