Reviews for The Pride of Severus Snape
That was so fucking wrong on so many fucking levels if I had a partner who did that to me I would kill them
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Ummm, this was good! It was a bit dark, but really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I don't know if I like this... am I supposed to? Am I supposed to feel so...so...blech? It's not bad. But it made me feel so ? Was that your goal? Because if it was...you achieved it.
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
It'd suck if the child grew up to look like Draco, then certain things might come out
Good job on the story!
-AnT
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I'm not a fan of PWPs bug this had potential. If it had an actual plot I might have enjoyed it more but the way the scenes were broken made my interest flicker and wither out. It was a good attempt and I would have definitely given it praise had it made a bit more sense... Or had a bit more detail rather...
Khandalis chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Wow. And Wow again.

My roommate (bless her heart) keeps sending me to Mpreg stories (which I glare about at first and love later). This is the second one, and it is as thought provoking as the first.

I really like your interpretation of Severus Snape. I don't agree totally, most likely because I can't imagine any being possessing pride enough to enable them to stage something like this, but it is interesting. You portray a different (dare I say) more realistic (twisted) version of Severus Snape. He isn't "rawr rawr pre-harry" and then "fluffy bunny post-harry".

It's refreshing. The Pride of Severus Snape, huh?

Kudos to you. :)
DarkGirl27966 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Very story though.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
WOW! this is crazy, a great story. But it's great none the less. :)
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
ACK! That's disturbing.
outofcharacter chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I loved the twist at the end. That was unexpected to say the least. I would love a sequel where Harry finds out... Well done on the unfolding of the story :D
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
add me please
Rokkis chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Sick imagination there!

Fair enough story

Cheers
Alicia Spinet chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Hey! you could make a sequel where Harry, after years, dicovery the truth. what do you think? hint! hint! hint!
Snivellus chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
WOW this was wicked!
GeminiCancer chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
this is dark and morbid and perfect in every way.